UBot Underground

Created a Pinger & Youtube Account Creator

I just feel like bragging since I was able to finish this bot. :) It was not the easiest bot to create. I am pretty sure if other ubotters was to try to code this they got stuck on the pinger part. The flash became a pain in the arse to deal with.

First was dealing with the captchas. Captchas are embedded inside the flash on this site, so there was no real way I could code it to send the captchas to decaptcher the regular way. I actually had to use image mapping to get passed this part.

Next was dealing with the scrapping of the selected phone number to be used on Youtube. One way I thought of doing it was to use image mapping to crop out the phone number and send it to either decaptcher, or the free way was to use an online OCR site. Neither one would have been ideal. So I then found a way to get the number hidden in their javascript. I thank Eddie for helping me on this part as I am a complete newb when it comes to javascript.

Please share your experience. If you also was able to code a Pinger & Youtube Account Creator I am anxious to hear about it.

Nice job G...TJ and I were able to complete the pinger process a few weeks ago...it was no easy task though...We didn't need to use image mapping though because we used a service that solved them by sending an image of the entire screen...about 95% success rate with them.

John

• Like 1

Nice job G...TJ and I were able to complete the pinger process a few weeks ago...it was no easy task though...We didn't need to use image mapping though because we used a service that solved them by sending an image of the entire screen...about 95% success rate with them.

John

Thats great John! I was starting to think there was no way to get around pinger. Yeah i did notice if i sent the entire page to decaptcher they were able to return it. Now it is time to get to work on making some money. Youtube is ranking like crazy on Google at the moment.

Youtube is ranking like crazy on Google at the moment.

Shhh, don't let the cat out of the bag.... I have a couple youtube bots that are working great at the moment.

But I guess I don't understand the point behind pinger, care to enlighten me?

Shhh, don't let the cat out of the bag.... I have a couple youtube bots that are working great at the moment.

But I guess I don't understand the point behind pinger, care to enlighten me?

I think what he do is he use pingler to verify youtube account

Would it be better to use a Google account creator since Youtube is already part of G group?

it's same when you have account in youtube you already have account in every BIG G service such as adwords etc etc etc

not included adsence