UBot Underground

[BUY] Kijiji ad poster bot

Bot needs to post an ad on kijiji and then check email in outlook to validate the ad. Bot will need to open firefox, post all required info in the fields and should also be able to post rich-text ad format in the ad field. Then check email on outlook for the latest message that says "activate" in subject field, click the correct link to activate the ad.

This bot will be scheduled in Windows Task scheduler to run as many times as needed.

Fields such as title need to be pulled from a local non-encrypted database like a text file or xml file (whatever works for the bot) and will need to be rotated in sequence - An image need to be posted as well and need to be rotated in sequence of the file number in a specific folder of developer's choice (this can be hard defined, whatever makes it easier if the need be)

It's not an overly complicated bot, I use a macro to do it now but it fails frequently so I need a uBot.

Say your price, will provide more details and as much details to the winner. Willing to pay a small amount for any future changes like kijiji's field name changes and such.

OP - why in the world would you want to buy a bot from someone when it appears that you purchased the pro version of ubot for yourself ... Best way to learn is to just jump in and start doing. That's way you can build your own bots rather than spend time and money trying to get someone else to do it for you.

I can't imagine why a person would buy ubot and then not use it to build the bots they want.

lol

i thnik...to do working bots its a bit more as only learn ubot.

to stableize a bot needs endless time sometimes and for sure i can understand why people dont wanna spend this time and searching for ready mades bots