UBot Underground

Best Way To Learn Ubot

Hello Fellow Uboters,

I just finished browsing through the Forum in search for the best way to learn ubot. The reason why I ask what is the best way is because not everyone learns the same way. Some people learn differently, quickly or take some time to get a grasp of things. I just finished viewing the ubot video tutorials and for some reason grasping this thing has not been easy for me. I just don't know why.

I found a thread where Frank recommendeds to people to learn java, C+ etc... I am very serious about learning ubot and even though learning it has not been easy, I do not want to refund.

The best way for me to learn is step-by-step. Watching a video and then pausing it and following the steps until complete or follow along with a pdf.

Does anyone here offer a membership site that involves coaching ??? I do affiliate marketing and make some $$$$ here and there, but I am tired of shelling hundreds of dollars on software.

I want to build my own bots and automate my business, that way I can save money. Could someone please share some advice on the possible best way to learn ubot?

I just want to start off small like for example going to a twitter registration page and learning how to use text to fill in the forms etc...

I am willing to pay someone to coach me and sort of assign me homework assignments. I appreciate any recommendations and advice. God Bless.

Rick

I have been seeing a few threads asking for coaching lessons. I would be willing to help coach and have teamviewer sessions if other pro ubotters are willing to get involved. I just couldn't personally commit but maybe a few hours a week. Seems there is growing demand for this type of service.

Modifying scripts is helpful, along with reading threads. What helped me the most was just building up bots from the ground up and having to force myself to learn how to use things I wasn't particularly comfortable with.

The skype group is really helpful. Its not that active, but if you ask a question you'll usually get a response in an hour or so.

Also the references in the resource section really help. Any time I need to do something differently I usually check there to read up on the functions and commands for hints.

Everyone's different. Some people learn best with one on one coaching, others do best by watching videos, and some people prefer written instructions or pdf's.

Personally, I like to just jump in and do it! I've only owned the program for about a week so I'm a real newbie. But to learn how to use ubot, I try to make at least 1 bot a day, even if it's a really simple one. Then I post the bot on this forum. People on the forum have been really helpful and I would encourage you to use this resource.

Good luck!!

One point I'd like to make is if you have previous programming experience, then ubot will come much easier. You have to learn how to develop the mindset of breaking things down to its smallest components and then build the model to get the job done.

Remember, the first computers were built with three logical sequences - and gates, or gate and not gates. The biggest and baddest pc's on the planet still depend on this core logical.

Enjoy and start to rule the world with Ubot!

Frank

Go through all the Ubot Studio tutorials/samples here: http://ubotstudio.com/tutorials.aspx and http://www.ubotstudio.com/resources

When you're done with the above, start botting, making mistakes and asking the community for solution.

That's it really.

W.

I agree!

Watch the video tutorial and then start writing the ubot after every tutorial. You will be amazed by how simple it is to start using ubot.

I bought another software before I came across ubot. It took me 2 weeks to learn and another 2 weeks to use and nothing work. That was complete waste of time.

After I bought ubot, i took only 2 days to start writing my first "test program". It was very easy. You may take only 2 hours to write your first 1st ubot program. I took slightly longer time because I downloaded all the video tutorials, sample programs, pdf and reading some of them.

I like the video tutorial 8, scraping information from internet. I watch that at least 5 times before that I started scraping using the video tutorial. Pause, rewind and forward if you miss out something. It is very simple.

The important thing is you must be willing to learn and read.