UBot Underground

Verify Emails - WTF?!

Okay, this is becoming much more than just annoying. Is there a bug in the verify emails command that is being worked out? I browsed the forums and didn't see anyone else experiencing this problem. I have it set up properly - I know because it works sometimes. But more and more frequently, when I click on the wizard for verify email it loads the subject lines for all the emails (which takes forever when you have around 30 emails like I do), but then when i click on an email it never loads the body of that email so I can select the verification link. No error, it just doesn't load the content of the email.

Eventually I have to restart ubot and run my entire script again to get to the last part - the verify emails part. I have wasted countless hours on this.

Okay, this is becoming much more than just annoying. Is there a bug in the verify emails command that is being worked out? I browsed the forums and didn't see anyone else experiencing this problem. I have it set up properly - I know because it works sometimes. But more and more frequently, when I click on the wizard for verify email it loads the subject lines for all the emails (which takes forever when you have around 30 emails like I do), but then when i click on an email it never loads the body of that email so I can select the verification link. No error, it just doesn't load the content of the email.

Eventually I have to restart ubot and run my entire script again to get to the last part - the verify emails part. I have wasted countless hours on this.

I've been using this recently and not had any issues so far and have loads of emails.

My internet connection isn't really slow. I'm in Malaysia, so it's definitely not fast, but it's 5 Mbps at home and 20 at work (with only 5 or 6 other people on it at any given time) so it should be fine. My laptop is also brand new, so that's not it.

I have over 30 or 40 emails to verify and it loads them really slow. Therefore, I will usually click over to another window so it loads these in the background and then I click back to get the links. I think this is what's causing the problem. It seems like when I run it in the background and go back, then it won't load the body of the email. It works fine when I'm patient and just wait for it to load.

Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?

the verify emails function is a bit buggy if you look under the Tips an Tricks section i posted an alternative way to accomplish it.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10656-how-to-verify-emails-currently-with-hotmail-by-tj/