UBot Underground

Can uBot handle proxies like a man yet?

Hello,

I'm making some bots lately that NEED to be able to switch private proxies.

My home IP is dynamic like many others, so my only solution is user:pass protected proxies.

I've read a tonne of threads on here saying that uBot can't switch proxies that are username

and password protected.

I've tried myself several times, using compiled bots, opening in sub-windows and opening in FF.

I'm after having to get a refund for 70 proxies just now because of this.

It's the end of uBot if it can't switch proxies, I really hope there is a fix, otherwise I'm

finished it..... (fingers crossed for a solution).

Gilesy

I believe you can use the 'Set Proxy Credentials' command to change the username and password.

No that function doesn't work.

I've tried myself like I said, and seen many other threads about the problem.

it works just fine , many of my clients use those type of proxies and they have no problems whatsoever. You must've read some old threads when there were problems with this type of proxies. BTW what version are you using?

the end of ubot? highly doubt it. I have used privates myself, as well as many customers of mine as well as socks, and http.

If your having a problem with a proxy supply one to check it.

What type of proxy is it? and the user pass information.

And it certainly can be checked for you.

the end of ubot? highly doubt it.

For me it is.... if it can't switch proxies then it has no place in online marketing.

Most bots are used to scale things up, and without proxies it becomes impossible.

(Unless the bot isn't being used for marketing purposes.)

The version I'm using is 3.515

I've read here it won't work for others also so I'm not imagining things. I have

tested it myself with various proxies. I even went to the hassle of canceling a new

subscription because it wouldn't work.

I can manually change proxies, but uBot can't set the username and password on its own,

it needs me to do it.

haven't used 3.5 in quite some time and from what i remember there were a few problems with those kind of proxies in that version. i would advise you to move to v4 as in that are supported and my opinion is that v4 is a lot better then 3.5

your main problem is 3.5 is no longer supported and yes the old version had it's issues which is why Ubot Studio was completely re-wrote and I suggest you upgrade to v4 ubot and remove the hassles and headaches your experiancing with v3.5

your main problem is 3.5 is no longer supported and yes the old version had it's issues which is why Ubot Studio was completely re-wrote and I suggest you upgrade to v4 ubot and remove the hassles and headaches your experiancing with v3.5

If its a feature then it should be working, I paid for it to work. Because they abandoned it isn't a valid excuse.

In fact why would I ever pay for another uBot product, update or support if they just abandon us?

I have no interest in V4 and don't plan on upgrading, I paid enough for this licence and it should do its job.

And as with any software there is reason for things to be updated, to work more effectively and efficiently. I can't speak for Ubot Developers or owner, but i can say i HIGHLY doubt they will make any updates to a depreciated version of Ubot.

if you came in and bought Ubot when it was still in version 3.xx then your grand fathered in at 5.00 for monthly updates. If you don't want to spend 5.00 for the update that is your choice. But to mean it is a lot of un-needed headaches over a messily 5.00

Furthermore when it comes to v3.5 and private proxys (searched here in the forum and found many threads on the dated 3.5 version btw) after you change proxy, navigate, you must run javascript location.reload(true);

Video

if you came in and bought Ubot when it was still in version 3.xx then your grand fathered in at 5.00 for monthly updates. If you don't want to spend 5.00 for the update that is your choice. But to mean it is a lot of un-needed headaches over a messily 5.00

Furthermore when it comes to v3.5 and private proxys (searched here in the forum and found many threads on the dated 3.5 version btw) after you change proxy, navigate, you must run javascript location.reload(true);

Thanks for such a nice and helpful reply, I do genuinely appreciate it, and I do understand your point of view.

The problem is I don't want uBot 4. Lilly has told me in support that it is entirely new code, and from reading here some features have been messed around with, and I basically do not want it. I don't want to pay anymore, and I do not want uBot 4, even if I got it for free.... I never paid for uBot 4 and never asked for it. I paid for a developers licence on V3 and now its been abandoned with bugs still in place, and to people like me, its one big f%*k you...

I've wrote very nice reviews about uBot and its staff online, but now I regret it. In hindsight I wish I got one of the cracked copies out there or just paid developers for custom work. At least I wouldn't feel so let down as I do now... that one feature has made uBot totally useless to me.

I don't mind if the bugs are finished off, and then V3 closes up shop, at least I got what I paid for. If you bought a car and then it only came with 3 wheels would you be happy? And the car dealer says to you "well if you need a 4th wheel we could rent you one for $5 a month? what do you say?". You'd punch him square in the face. But online people can hide behind monitors and get away with alot more.

I tried your youtube video also but the javascript trick still doesn't make it work for me. Thanks for trying to help me out though, your efforts were really appreciated!

dont feed the troll ...[...

And as with any software there is reason for things to be updated, to work more effectively and efficiently

]

Brings a very big smile on my Face !!!

byrne is right with that

i dont wanna pay again and again for thinks that was promise me wen i get a software.

And many other People think like that.

pride will have a fall.... i belive in!