UBot Underground

(BUY) NEED - Beatport & Hotmail bot created $$$

Hey Everyone,

Ive had a crack at making this, but just too many errors and variable's along the way for my knowledge.

So, im happy to pay someone $50 via paypal to quickly whip this up for me.

1. Need to create a hotmail account. Total random everything. Save the email address to a .txt file in My Documents.

I have a death by captcha account that can be used.

2. Go to www.beatport.com and sign up to a new account, filling in all details randomly. Paste the email address from the hotmail account from the .txt file in My Documents as the account email & username.

3. Once beatport account is created, go to www.hotmail.com and open the confirmation email, which confirm's the beatport account.

4. Once beatport account is confirmed in hotmail, go to a beatport address and purchase a certain song (will prove link via PM)

5. Go to 'check-out' on beatport and pay for song via paypal (will provide details via PM)

6. Once paid for, paypal will direct you back to beatport.com where bot will need to click 'download' and save the file to my documents, naming it 'file1.mp3', then 'file2.mp3' for the next account. etc etc.

This whole process will need to be a loop so that it can run automatically with no interaction or errors for 100+ times or more.

Its pretty straight forward so for any advanced Ubotter shouldnt be a problem.

Hope to hear from someone!

The hotmail account creator alone your looking at more than 50.00, and the entire bot i can only assume will be much more considering all that your wanting done. You have to be a bit realistic with the pricing on the bot for others to be interested in wanting to create it for you, which is likely why no one as responded.

Also i removed the 2 other threads that you posted on the same exact bot request.

• Like 1

To ask for this kind of project to run 100+ times with no errors is asking too much i think as there are many factors to take into account:

Proxies being used for account creation.

Proxies being used to purchase to show as unique purchasers.

Hotmail working without errors (a big ask).

A good few dollars for purchasing the tracks from beatport through the testing of the script.

I could do this for you but, you would have to put a 1 in front of the 50 and it may take some time to make sure everything is working right. I already have the hotmail account creator sorted and the beatport account creation would be very easy but its the testing of the script for purchasing the tracks that you would have to pay for upfront so i wouldnt take a financial hit before getting paid for the bot (dont know how much the tracks are to purchase).

This would not be done quickly though, rome wasnt built in a day. Would possibly have it done in a few days as long as payment for the testing of the track purchasing was upfront.

If interested, let me know.

• Like 1

To ask for this kind of project to run 100+ times with no errors is asking too much i think as there are many factors to take into account:

Proxies being used for account creation.

Proxies being used to purchase to show as unique purchasers.

Hotmail working without errors (a big ask).

A good few dollars for purchasing the tracks from beatport through the testing of the script.

I could do this for you but, you would have to put a 1 in front of the 50 and it may take some time to make sure everything is working right. I already have the hotmail account creator sorted and the beatport account creation would be very easy but its the testing of the script for purchasing the tracks that you would have to pay for upfront so i wouldnt take a financial hit before getting paid for the bot (dont know how much the tracks are to purchase).

This would not be done quickly though, rome wasnt built in a day. Would possibly have it done in a few days as long as payment for the testing of the track purchasing was upfront.

If interested, let me know.

Yep check your PM

The hotmail account creator alone your looking at more than 50.00, and the entire bot i can only assume will be much more considering all that your wanting done. You have to be a bit realistic with the pricing on the bot for others to be interested in wanting to create it for you, which is likely why no one as responded.

Also i removed the 2 other threads that you posted on the same exact bot request.

Check your PM mate