UBot Underground

Any update coming anytime soon? From what I remember we are paying monthly fee's for ubot update and bug fixes. I think its already over a month since the last update.

Also please kindly update the thread you started here http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8535-what-is-team-ubot-working-on/

Thanks

I think I missed that announcement. Where did you see that?

That was not a ubot announcement. I commented in another thread that Awesomium stated they will be releasing 1.7 on June 19th.

From what I can gather, after 1.7 is implemented it should fix alot of problems we are having.

I would love to hear from John or eddie about this though...

That was not a ubot announcement. I commented in another thread that Awesomium stated they will be releasing 1.7 on June 19th.

From what I can gather, after 1.7 is implemented it should fix alot of problems we are having.

I would love to hear from John or eddie about this though...

Yeah I would like to see its coming from the dev team as well. We really dont have a clue whats being address on the next version or are we even expecting an update. Hopefully this time its not about just botbank .

Yeah I would like to see its coming from the dev team as well. We really dont have a clue whats being address on the next version or are we even expecting an update. Hopefully this time its not about just botbank .

I agree. Kinda sucks paying a monthly fee and not even knowing what you are paying for.

Still waiting for someone to let us know... By the way, what is "botbank"? ;)