UBot Underground

http://i49.tinypic.com/e5hd38.jpg

Random kink I had this morning in ubot that made me laugh, dunno what it is exactly, but that's something I got when navigating to yahoo. Might have had something to do with the proxies I was using I guess. Thought you guys may get a laugh out of it.

Interesting what things show up.

(ah, I gotta send a support ticket to get my 1 a day post taken off)

Yeah, a lot of weird things pop up especially if you aren't using the right proxies. I had a lot of problems making a youtube viewer that all came down to having the proper list of proxies to start off with, otherwise you see a lot of funky things showing up (mostly random server goop). I haven't completely finished the youtube viewer nor the yahoo one just yet.

Interesting what things show up.

(ah, I gotta send a support ticket to get my 1 a day post taken off)

Yeah, a lot of weird things pop up especially if you aren't using the right proxies. I had a lot of problems making a youtube viewer that all came down to having the proper list of proxies to start off with, otherwise you see a lot of funky things showing up (mostly random server goop). I haven't completely finished the youtube viewer nor the yahoo one just yet.