UBot Underground

How can I get my bot to click on a 'button' in another program/software

I don't like using proxies - I don't want to go in to details but let' just say I don't use them and leave it at that.

I use a VPN program where I can change my IP at the click of the button.

I much prefer using this as it's always super fast. No sites are restricted or blocked and I can see all elemnts on all web pages - when using proxies I often run into the problem of captchas and other on page elments not working or appearing..

Anyway there is a button on the software that I use which says, 'change IP Address'. As the name might suggest it changes my IP to a new one. This is fantastic when creating web2.0s or signing up to sites as if I get banned I simply change my IP and I'm good to go..

Once my bot has run through one of it's 'sign up' loops I want it to be able to get a new IP.. Is there a way I can get it to click on this button, or perhaps another way that I can get it to use the VPN to change IPs?

This would be amazing!

shell("C:\\Program Files (x86)\\HMA! Pro VPN\\bin\\HMA! Pro VPN.exe -changeip")

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

• Like 6

Wow - you a are a Don! Why is there no 'thanks' or 'add rep' on this forum?! You sir, would be getting some serious rep right now! Thanks again - this has made my day! :D

Wow - you a are a Don! Why is there no 'thanks' or 'add rep' on this forum?! You sir, would be getting some serious rep right now! Thanks again - this has made my day! :D

There is - the little green + sign on the right hand side.

B)

There is - the little green + sign on the right hand side.

B)

You can also connect to HMA with:

shell("C:\\Program Files (x86)\\HMA! Pro VPN\\bin\\HMA! Pro VPN.exe -connect")

and disconnect with:

shell("C:\\Program Files (x86)\\HMA! Pro VPN\\bin\\HMA! Pro VPN.exe -disconnect")

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

You can also connect to HMA with:

shell("C:\\Program Files (x86)\\HMA! Pro VPN\\bin\\HMA! Pro VPN.exe -connect")

and disconnect with:

shell("C:\\Program Files (x86)\\HMA! Pro VPN\\bin\\HMA! Pro VPN.exe -disconnect")

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

I have a quick question related to this Duane. Can you choose a specific server with this method. And thanks for the info on this thread as it was exactly what I was looking for.

At a push you could select the server you want in the custom server options and when you send changeip command there is only one server to select from.

That may help whilst we wait for the extra switches - John, where dod you get that little gem of info from?

Cheers!