UBot Underground

How do I.......

I have had Ubotstudio for about a month and just upgraded to pro. I have scoured the forums and watched the video but have not found how to do a simple task. I have a file that needs to edited each time a user uses my bot but cannot figure out how to add that functionality to. I am sure it is something simple, I just need a little guidance.

is it a section of the file that needs to be edited? much like a configuration file?

or just adding to it?

adding to it you can add list to list, list from file, then add item to list to add something to the end.

Else if its something in specific you need to edit

set variable, read file

set variable, replace with regex

and save the new file from variable

It is just text that will have the bot replace or add some of the information on it.

is it a section of the file that needs to be edited? much like a configuration file?

or just adding to it?

adding to it you can add list to list, list from file, then add item to list to add something to the end.

Else if its something in specific you need to edit

set variable, read file

set variable, replace with regex

and save the new file from variable

I just realized I was using 2 different forum accounts...sorry about the confusion. I am not understanding your instructions. I just want to add a text file so that the bot can take it and edit certain portions of it. I think I know how to get it to edit. What I am confused on is how to tell ubot to add or use the text file. Sorry if I am not explaining correctly.