UBot Underground

big problem-bot dont work-

ok , please guys help me a little. I have a youtube comment thumbs up bot that worked for 6 months but recently the bot gives the thumb up to the specific comment i choose but it doesnt bring it to top , if i use the same accounts and give thumbs up manually it works, i think youtube somehow marked my bot as spam , maybe it left some kind of foot print , what do you guys recommend me to do ?

clearing cahce? cookies? flash cookies? all tracks? change ip?

google is smart in tracking damn near everything but the kitchen sink.

yes...I used ccleaner...but dont work.

what browser does ubot use ?

its a Chrome Browser, but can set your user agent to mask using another agent as needed.

I just make a test..gives thumbs up manually with google chrome(+proxy) and WORK. my comment is on top.

Now I run the bot, proxy loading on, idem ip idem accounts with the test... BUT COMMENT IS DOWN, not on top.

Problem is at bot, what can I make ?

replay or skype please, I will paid if is possible to create another bot to work.

add

Edited by rjqiwjrioq

the ubot browser is based on an API chromium, and not literally the chrome browser itself.

so what can I make in this situation? Problem is 100% at bot... can you add me please?

messenger: nato9may1

I`m allowed for only 1 post / day so...I making 4 accounts for 4 posts.

please help :(