UBot Underground

[Solved]Latin characters like: è ò à ù ì

Hello to everyone here in the forum, I'm a very new member of the community and Ubot studio, I own the software from 1 day and I feel very comfortable with almost everything even if I'm still trying all the functions I think this soft is just amazing, anyway there is something that I really cannot fix myself, I've been looking everywhere in the forum but the only posts I've found did not solve anything or provided the "solution" but with expired links... so, here it is.

I'm italian and I plan to use Ubot mainly with italian contents, well, the italian written language contain 5 accented letters that are: ò à ù è ì

Now as 1st test I made a simply article submitter (to italian article marketing websites) the problem is that when I try to use the text (spun text or normal text) instead to see the accented characters I see ��� (a kind of ????) instead.

Any idea on how could I avoid this? Maybe making a replace for each character and using the simple "a" instead of the accented one? Is there no any other way?

Thank you!!!

Hello to everyone here in the forum, I'm a very new member of the community and Ubot studio, I own the software from 1 day and I feel very comfortable with almost everything even if I'm still trying all the functions I think this soft is just amazing, anyway there is something that I really cannot fix myself, I've been looking everywhere in the forum but the only posts I've found did not solve anything or provided the "solution" but with expired links... so, here it is.

I'm italian and I plan to use Ubot mainly with italian contents, well, the italian written language contain 5 accented letters that are: ò à ù è ì

Now as 1st test I made a simply article submitter (to italian article marketing websites) the problem is that when I try to use the text (spun text or normal text) instead to see the accented characters I see ��� (a kind of ????) instead.

Any idea on how could I avoid this? Maybe making a replace for each character and using the simple "a" instead of the accented one? Is there no any other way?

Thank you!!!

Are you loading the text from a file? If so, make sure the file is saved as UTF-8 in order to preserve the accents so UBot can read them. Here's a picture of how it looks in the Notepad save as dialog: http://screencast.com/t/SaARlKz4