UBot Underground

Can't click a button

I've run into a snag with a form I'm trying to fill. The button is to upload a file. It appears to be flash and when I'm in Ubot, I can't get the button to click, even with a regular mouse click. It is just as if nothing happens. I thought about trying the feature where the browser looks for an image to click, but when I right-click it, it only gives me View Source.

Any tips how I can proceed with this?

If more information is needed, I can provide whatever - just let me know what.

Apparently I won't be able to respond until tomorrow though, since the forum is informing I can only make one more post today?!?!?!

-----Seriously guys? I've been a ubot user for about 2 years now and paying a monthly fee and I can't post but one post a day??-----

Thanks in advance.

If you give us the url you are having problems with we can help you further.

As far as your one post a day restriction. You need to open a support ticket to get that restriction lifted.

Justin

Thanks Justin,

Lilly got the restriction lifted for me. :)

Here's the URL:

http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/addPatternInfo

Unfortunately, it's behind a login, but it just takes an email address to sign up - no money. :)

The "Choose PDF File" is the button that I am having trouble with.

Thank you!!!!

Tracy

Hey Tracy,

I am able to click the button if I use the image recognition.

However, unfortunatly the change file field command is not working...

Still trying to find a way to get this to work, but I'm not sure if it's going to.

Justin

Hey Tracy,

I am able to click the button if I use the image recognition.

However, unfortunatly the change file field command is not working...

Still trying to find a way to get this to work, but I'm not sure if it's going to.

Justin

Thanks Justin for looking into it. Thought I was just missing something.

you can also type text into the password or username field and the text to type would be {ENTER}

to simulate enter key being sent to submit the form

Hi there - thanks for your reply, but the username / password fields aren't the problem - it's the PDF file upload.

Thanks!

whats the html for the area of the upload file area?

if its a flash object thats your problem. otherwise let me know.

It is indeed a flash object.

So there isn't any way to work with that?

Justin stated that he could get the button to click with the image recognition, but that the change file field command wasn't working.

Thanks

Hey Tracy... long time no chat http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

I played with that site a little and it really is a bugger... seems there are anti-bot measures in place on top of the flash code... one of the java elements is called botStop and it might be one of the causes of the headache with it...

At any rate its above my pay grade... hopefully one of the gurus can break it... if not, there's always barber college... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

-Duane

Hey Tracy... long time no chat http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

I played with that site a little and it really is a bugger... seems there are anti-bot measures in place on top of the flash code... one of the java elements is called botStop and it might be one of the causes of the headache with it...

At any rate its above my pay grade... hopefully one of the gurus can break it... if not, there's always barber college... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

-Duane

Hey Duane! :)

Good to "see" you. We should talk sometime soon.

I saw that stopBot in there and wondered if that had something to do with it too. Man, I sure wish I could get that working - you know how I am about automation. ;)

Thanks for taking the time to look at it.

Tracy

I had a similar problem. This is how I fixed it. Go to Settings Command and find "allow flash". Drag the button into the coding prior to navigating to the site. This will disable the flash button. Then I went into the action commands chose click then edited the editor and changed it to intertex and my flash button was no longer a problem. Worked very well for me.

I would be interested to know if this works for you as well. Hope this helps you out.