UBot Underground

ok i'm a bit new to this but with all the help and tutorials in here i'm starting to understand things a little.

so i'm trying to build a twitter bot that can scrape usernames from someone followers or from search, then use these usernames to promote products plus the ability to follow/unfollow ppl with multi-threaded and proxies support so in short i'm kinda tryin to build somethin like (Tweetattack). I know it's a bit too much for a beginner to aim on creating something like TweetAttack :) but i'm givin it a shoot. So I've couple of questions that I wanna ask:

1- about the browser is it somethin normal to crash many times? and a message apper on the screen

2- if there is any open source bot that can help me build mine?

your help is much appreciated

thanks

Multi threaded is not so easy if you have not done it before

And no the browsers are working great right now, without anycrashing

So i would think it's the way you have coded the bot making it crash

If there is any open source bot that can help me build mine

There is more then one way to multi threaded do a search

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fubotstudio.com%2Fforum%2F+multi+thread&btnK=Google+Search&oq=&aq=&aqi=&aql=&gs_nf=&gs_l=

Twitter also has a lot of anti-bot stuff <technical term> incorporated into the design... so besides the threading issue there will be that stuff to overcome as well...

@zap, yea i know it's not that easy skill that you can acquire overnight but i'm doin the best i can. Plus check the attachment for a snap-shoot of my browser

@DuaneF i suppose it's a bit early to go for twitter but it's the reason that i bought Ubot in the first place, cuz when TweetAttack stopped i kinda got stuck in the middle of load of orders that i had and i don't want to tell the clients no, so i'm trying my best to hold them for a while til i get to the point i can make my own bot

Thanks

post-4950-0-74980200-1335333245_thumb.jpg

basically you have to have a check after each navigate, or click element and if that error comes up, then navigate back where you were and try it again.

this is easier done by placing the if($exists(<innertext="Sorry">)) than (navigate(#previous url))else ()

inside a defined command, and run it after each click and navigate, storing the url you went to, to a variable so you can pass it to the command as needed.