UBot Underground

Hello

I am working on a Google My Business Bot and got into an issue. I am using ultimate captcha between. Everything is working, i mean raw captcha has been identified and googlesitekey too, but it is not solving captcha. It remains the same. I am using 2captcha service paired up with the bot

I have been trying it all day, please can anbody could help. Here is the code that i used for the captcha:

set(#GoogleSiteKey,$scrape attribute(<class="g-recaptcha">,"data-sitekey"),"Global")
change attribute(<id="g-recaptcha-response">,"style",$replace($scrape attribute(<id="g-recaptcha-response">,"style"),"display: none;",$nothing))
comment("Call Ultimate Captcha Funtion
and solve Recaptcha using 2captcha
service v2")
clear list(%_rawCaptcha)
add list to list(%_rawCaptcha,$list from text($plugin function("UltimateCaptchaServices.dll", "$2Captcha Service V2", #ApiKey, "", #GoogleSiteKey, $url, "", "", "", "HTTP", "Solve Captcha", "Recaptcha-NoCaptcha", "", "Yes", "No"),$new line),"Delete","Global")
comment("Enter Captcha Response in the 
text box g-recaptcha-response")
change attribute(<id="g-recaptcha-response">,"value",$list item(%_rawCaptcha,1))
comment("Scrape Callback function name, in order
to execute it")
set(#ScrapeCallback,$scrape attribute(<class="g-recaptcha">,"data-callback"),"Global")
comment("Trigger js callback function and submit
the form")

Here is the screenshot of the captcha:

ChXwhqc.png

if the page do not show "i am not a robot" checkbox, it might be invisible recpatcha

you cant click "next/submit" button.

you need to run javascript to continue..

check sample here
http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/22391-advanced-captcha-invisible-recaptcha/