UBot Underground

Compiled Bot Not Working On Clients

Your client has to install the Ubot browser so when they first open the bot that will have to download. Or you can use an installer to install the browser so that Ubot doesn't have to download it when it first opens up.

Make sure your client has .Net 4.0 and the latest version as well installed.

Also Microsoft C++ redistributable

For your other questions it would be helpful if you had an example.

Update : Client installed Net Framework & Microsoft C++ redistributable

Try to run Compiled bot & installer. But both had no response at all.

I suspected the client computer can't run exe file, so tried installed Speedfan, but it work.

So, it's not that client computer not working, instead, it's the ubot that given no response.

Ask your client to go into their Appdata (might be hidden) folder and look for the UBot Studio folder.If it's there tell them to delete the entire folder and then try to reopen the compiled bot.

Ask your client to go into their Appdata (might be hidden) folder and look for the UBot Studio folder.If it's there tell them to delete the entire folder and then try to reopen the compiled bot.

Yes, I did go to the client  PC (remotely), checked the appdata, but there was nothing about ubot.

When open the compiled bot, nothing happen.

When trying to install the installer, nothing happen as well.

I don't know what to do?

I would do this.

Disable Proxies.

Disable the Anti-Virus.

Disable any Anti-Malware apps.

Disable the Firewall.

Disable Microsoft's User Account Control (also called UAC)

Any apps that monitor the internet should be disabled.

Then run the compiled Bot.

Another test is this.

If a 3rd party plugin is being used in the bot then that should be tested as well to see if it is causing an issue.

Another test is this.

Compile a simple bot with a Navigate command to Google or whatever and then try running it.

Another test is this.

Try another computer.

Buddy

I would do this.

Disable Proxies.

Disable the Anti-Virus.

Disable any Anti-Malware apps.

Disable the Firewall.

Disable Microsoft's User Account Control (also called UAC)

Any apps that monitor the internet should be disabled.

Then run the compiled Bot.

Another test is this.

If a 3rd party plugin is being used in the bot then that should be tested as well to see if it is causing an issue.

Another test is this.

Compile a simple bot with a Navigate command to Google or whatever and then try running it.

Another test is this.

Try another computer.

Buddy

Thanks Buddy.

I'll try again.

You can try to copy manually the supporting files for ubot (C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\UBot Studio),

so the software does not need to download it again. 

And i prefer to uninstall avast or another anti virus just to check the software run or not. 

Hey, 

I get a LOT of customers who have this exact problem, the issue 100% of the time (at least for my customers) is that something either blocks/prevents the "UBot Studio" folder being created, or creates that folder and blocks the files being downloaded into it, which then causes the infinate "Loading .." in task manager.

If deleting the "UBot Studio" folder within the %appdata% folder does not fix it then I use two ways to get around this, .. 

1 - Include ALL relevant URL's and File Dir's to ALL AV, Firewall, Windows defender, UAC and any other "Protection" software whitelists/allowed lists INCLUDING the stars (*) as wildcards to cover all files and/or url extensions, .. 

This includes :

- Your bots program folder : eg " C:\Your_Bot\* "

- Your bots license URL (if using a license system) : eg " *.your_license_server.com/* "

- Your bots update URL (if using a license system) : eg " *.your_update_server.com/* "

- The actual "UBot Studio" folder in your appdata dir : eg " C:\Users\YOUR_WIN_USER\AppData\Roaming\UBot Studio\* "

2 - Provide the "UBot Studio" folder containing the "Browser" folder ONLY, ..  containing the correct version number folder, ..  

- Make a note of which version of UBot you are using

- Create a folder on your desktop called "UBot Studio"

- Go into your %appdata% folder 

- Then into the "UBot Studio" folder

- Then into the "Browser" folder

- You will see 1 or multiple folders, each with a number as the folder name (UBot versions)

- Copy the folder named the same as the version of UBot used to compile your bot

- Place/Paste the folder into the "UBot Studio\Browser\" folder you created on your desktop

- Zip up the "UBot Studio" folder on your desktop

- Unzip and place the folder directly in your customers %appdata% folder

- Start your bot

* Its a good idea to navigate into the "UBot Studio\Browser\UBOT_VERSION FOLDER\" and keep the window open to make sure that the files remain and nothing removes them.

If the 2nd method works then you should be able to include the folder/files into any setup file creator and have them installed/placed upon bot installation, .. 

And if either above doesnt fix it, then they must have some serious stealth sh*t going on lol.

Hope that helps ;)

Cheers

CJ

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, 

I get a LOT of customers who have this exact problem, the issue 100% of the time (at least for my customers) is that something either blocks/prevents the "UBot Studio" folder being created, or creates that folder and blocks the files being downloaded into it, which then causes the infinate "Loading .." in task manager.

If deleting the "UBot Studio" folder within the %appdata% folder does not fix it then I use two ways to get around this, .. 

1 - Include ALL relevant URL's and File Dir's to ALL AV, Firewall, Windows defender, UAC and any other "Protection" software whitelists/allowed lists INCLUDING the stars (*) as wildcards to cover all files and/or url extensions, .. 

This includes :

- Your bots program folder : eg " C:\Your_Bot\* "

- Your bots license URL (if using a license system) : eg " *.your_license_server.com/* "

- Your bots update URL (if using a license system) : eg " *.your_update_server.com/* "

- The actual "UBot Studio" folder in your appdata dir : eg " C:\Users\YOUR_WIN_USER\AppData\Roaming\UBot Studio\* "

2 - Provide the "UBot Studio" folder containing the "Browser" folder ONLY, ..  containing the correct version number folder, ..  

- Make a note of which version of UBot you are using

- Create a folder on your desktop called "UBot Studio"

- Go into your %appdata% folder 

- Then into the "UBot Studio" folder

- Then into the "Browser" folder

- You will see 1 or multiple folders, each with a number as the folder name (UBot versions)

- Copy the folder named the same as the version of UBot used to compile your bot

- Place/Paste the folder into the "UBot Studio\Browser\" folder you created on your desktop

- Zip up the "UBot Studio" folder on your desktop

- Unzip and place the folder directly in your customers %appdata% folder

- Start your bot

* Its a good idea to navigate into the "UBot Studio\Browser\UBOT_VERSION FOLDER\" and keep the window open to make sure that the files remain and nothing removes them.

If the 2nd method works then you should be able to include the folder/files into any setup file creator and have them installed/placed upon bot installation, .. 

And if either above doesnt fix it, then they must have some serious stealth sh*t going on lol.

Hope that helps ;)

Cheers

CJ

Thanks mate! The second method works for me :D

• Like 2