UBot Underground

[Sell] Traffic Titan - New Traffic Software With Source Code

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even though I have traffic systems already built with and without exbrowser, I enjoy taking a look how others are doing things.  I have bought quite a few of Nicks products, and they are very educatio

Guys you do NOT want to miss picking this one up! Every other software like this is severely flawed and doesn't really look at all like real traffic because 99% of the other bots out there that fake v

Wow Chris, thank you!

Posted Images

Is it still working well for you guys? Mine is causing a Chrome crash.....

Have you upgraded to the latest version of eXBrowser released last week?

I had the same issue until I upgraded to latest version and then worked fine.

Have you upgraded to the latest version of eXBrowser released last week?

I had the same issue until I upgraded to latest version and then worked fine.

Thanks for the tip. It seems I will have to purchase it...this free traffic is starting to be expensive! LOL

Thanks for the tip. It seems I will have to purchase it...this free traffic is starting to be expensive! LOL

Hah, LOL. Yes, the exBrowser plugin is the only paid required plugin for this source code. Highly recommend it as well, you'll be using the exBrowser plugin all the time, essential for me now. Enjoy!

I have purchased the latest exBrowser and installed is as a plugin to my Ubotstudio ( Dev version ) . I have installed the other plugins as well ( File Management + INI file reader) . I still have the same ExBrowser error window at launch.

Is there anything special settings to use while compiling? I have used the default settings with Chrome21.

Many thanks.

Edited by Heiio

I have managed to compile a (stable ) version using  an other computer ( the first one was a laptop with Windows 10, 8Gb RAM and the compiled version was crashing).

I use now a Mac-Mini with Windows 8 and 12GB RAM, if I get higher than 2 Threads the software crashes after 30 mn......( Exbrowser System.InvalidOperationException: Invalid requested size etc etc ).

What kind of machines ( CPU/RAM/OS ) are you guys using and whats' the highest thread count can you go without crashing ?  Thanks

What would be the code for this? : 

Stop the bot for X minutes every X minutes

I want to add a setting dropdown where the bot would stop and restart based on the user choice. Thanks!

I had to leave town for a family related matter but I am back now. If anybody is having issues feel free to PM me. For the moment it's probably best if everyone sticks with using the previous ExBrowser version and portable browsers that seems to be working the best for now and I'll look into getting an update out for this soon.

I have managed to compile a (stable ) version using  an other computer ( the first one was a laptop with Windows 10, 8Gb RAM and the compiled version was crashing).

I use now a Mac-Mini with Windows 8 and 12GB RAM, if I get higher than 2 Threads the software crashes after 30 mn......( Exbrowser System.InvalidOperationException: Invalid requested size etc etc ).

What kind of machines ( CPU/RAM/OS ) are you guys using and whats' the highest thread count can you go without crashing ?  Thanks

Which version of Exbrowser are you using and what browser versions are Chrome/Firefox?

What would be the code for this? : 

Stop the bot for X minutes every X minutes

I want to add a setting dropdown where the bot would stop and restart based on the user choice. Thanks!

Here is a basic version that you can swipe and add in. I can't exactly post the source code to Traffic Titan here for obvious reasons but if you need help implementing it shoot me a PM.

This uses the Datetime Manipulation plugin from ubotdev.com

ui drop down("After x (seconds)","5,10,15,20,25,30",#time_interval)
ui drop down("Wait x (seconds)","5,10,15,20,25,30",#wait_interval)
set(#num,0,"Global")
Start Time()
loop while($comparison(#num,"< Less than",300)) {
    wait(1)
    increment(#num)
    Check Time()
}
define Start Time {
    set(#start_time,$plugin function("DateTime Manipulation.dll", "$datetime manipulation", $date, "UBOT", "UNIX", "en-US", "en-US"),"Global")
}
define Check Time {
    if($comparison($subtract($plugin function("DateTime Manipulation.dll", "$datetime manipulation", $date, "UBOT", "UNIX", "en-US", "en-US"),#start_time),">= Greater than or equal to",#time_interval)) {
        then {
            alert("Max time interval has been reached, waiting for {#wait_interval} seconds")
            wait(#wait_interval)
            Start Time()
        }
        else {
        }
    }
}
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi.. is your updated version completed yet.. Also how to hide the browsers from popping up when running the software. Thanks

I am working on an update but for now this still works with version 1.1.9.3 of ExBrowser and I suggest using portable browsers with it (because your normal browsers will constantly try to update)

this does not hide the browsers, there was an ExBrowser feature that did that but if I recall correctly they had to open before hiding.

Update V 1.2.2

Fixed: Traffic Titan now works with latest ExBrowser version
Fixed: Several unnecessary variables were taken out
Removed: Scroll to link & move mouse over link since they do not work with Firefox in ExBrowser currently
Removed: Timeout command (deprecated command)
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I tried nice titan program, and I have a question for it. 

When I checked it's agent, it change proxy and user agent and windows size also.

But Screen Resolution is not changed.

Is it possible that the search engine check it's resolution and

because of same screen resolution, define fake traffic?

Thanks a lot..for good program.

Hi Nick,

now exbrowser is off market, How would this work?

many thanks,

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I will add a notice that it is no longer for sale, however, it was one of the more popular plugins and so for those who still have it I will keep TT for sale. Also, it may be back for sale at some point in the future and Dan has said that he will continue to support it for the current customers.

• Like 1

Update 1.2.3:

Under the right circumstances Google ads could be clicked - , this update addresses that issue. This would happen in the Google search results - not on your website.

Note: because of the severity of a kind of bug like this I suggest not running TT on sites you have ads on (for Adwords in Google search results that is). It will not currently click on the ads but I can't future proof this and if Google changes something then this kind of thing can happen again.

• 2 weeks later...