UBot Underground

New Paypal Buyer Protection Policy And How To Handle It

Hello!

As you may already hear the PayPal has changed their buyer protection policy to include intangible goods (like software) in buyer protection, as well as increasing refund period to 180 days.

For me is basically mean that I no longer want to sell my software using PayPal because winning PayPal dispute currently won't be really possible for software products and source code sales.

Currently, I'm selling my software using jvzoo + paypal and I basically like jvzoo, because they don't try to solve my customers issues, but just direct them to contact me and this is how I like it.

Jvzoo allow to use authorize.net as other payment gateway instead PayPal, but since I'm not from US,UK or Australia this option is irrelevant for me.

What I'm looking is:

1. Payment gateway/Platform which allows to sell software bots products.

2. Ability to withdraw money to my bank account (non-US/UK/Australia).

3. Without crazy refund periods of 180 days like in paypal or clickbank (ideally to handle by myself my customers requests and resolve their issues).

4. Without no-question-ask refunds (like in plimus).

I'm allow refunds in 24 hours after sale and no refunds after that and this is what I want to keep.

So I would like to get your ideas what platform/payment gateway you would recommend to use for me.

Thanks.

Not really sure what your basing this on. In fact I had 3 "disputes" in the last month and won all 3 of them simply by showing the license was activated and the refund request was not within the specified time frame.. That said adding an authorize.net gateway is a smart thing to do regardless but perhaps a more robust solution like that offered by click2sell.eu would give you the best of all worlds allowing you to pay out affiliates with paypal, collect paypal or use your authorize.net just for cards certainly cheaper than something like infusionsoft at least short term..

• Like 1

Not really sure what your basing this on. In fact I had 3 "disputes" in the last month and won all 3 of them simply by showing the license was activated and the refund request was not within the specified time frame.. That said adding an authorize.net gateway is a smart thing to do regardless but perhaps a more robust solution like that offered by click2sell.eu would give you the best of all worlds allowing you to pay out affiliates with paypal, collect paypal or use your authorize.net just for cards certainly cheaper than something like infusionsoft at least short term..

Paypal changed the policy starting from July 1, so now it will work differently - I've previously won all disputes on Paypal by simply stating that the product is intangible.

I will check click2sell, thanks.

Hello!

We believe PayPro Global is a good option for your software business.

1. PayPro is specialized in software, SaaS and digital products

2. Our clients are registered all over the world, we process payouts in multiple currencies through various payment methods, including non-US/UK/Australia bank accounts.

3. When setting up your vendor account, all refund handling is discussed with the client and our team works for you according to the agreement. Nothing is done without your permission.

4. Every time a customer is requesting a refund, we notify the product supplier instantly. The same applies to open PayPal and credit card disputes. We keep our clients aware of every issue.  

We have a professional 24/7 fraud management team and an order management department which handles orders and all refund-/chargeback-/dispute-related issues. If you want to find out more, visit our website (https://payproglobal.com) or contact us directly. We will be glad to answer all your questions.

Hello!

We believe PayPro Global is a good option for your software business.

1. PayPro is specialized in software, SaaS and digital products

2. Our clients are registered all over the world, we process payouts in multiple currencies through various payment methods, including non-US/UK/Australia bank accounts.

3. When setting up your vendor account, all refund handling is discussed with the client and our team works for you according to the agreement. Nothing is done without your permission.

4. Every time a customer is requesting a refund, we notify the product supplier instantly. The same applies to open PayPal and credit card disputes. We keep our clients aware of every issue.  

We have a professional 24/7 fraud management team and an order management department which handles orders and all refund-/chargeback-/dispute-related issues. If you want to find out more, visit our website (https://payproglobal.com) or contact us directly. We will be glad to answer all your questions.

thanks!

will check that.