UBot Underground

[SELL] Ubot Email Plugin - SuperCharge Your Ubot Bots!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put Your Email Marketing Efforts Into Hyper Drive using this Ubot email plugin ! An all in one solution For Ubot Users to send/download emails super fast and hassle free     List Of comm

Hi Aymen,     Before buying i wanted to ask you something.   When downloading the emails into a list, is there a way to see the senders email? Couldnt check that out from the video.     TY

Test Results:   Test with Plugin Version: 1.3.5.0 Same results with Outlook.com / Hotmail   POP Test with Gmail (SSL via 995)   plugin command("emailplugin.dll", "pop container", "pop.gmail.com", 995,

Posted Images

Hi Aymen,

thanks for this, email sending on latest version works great. Having trouble with attachments, using same example as you provide in video putting attachment before the send, change body to HTML. Any attachment I include, in the same format as I'm using to save it (which works to save) but doesn't work with the email plugin, leaves a 'noname' file as attachment in the email rather than the one I specify. Can you advise? 

Thanks!

Hi Aymen,

thanks for this, email sending on latest version works great. Having trouble with attachments, using same example as you provide in video putting attachment before the send, change body to HTML. Any attachment I include, in the same format as I'm using to save it (which works to save) but doesn't work with the email plugin, leaves a 'noname' file as attachment in the email rather than the one I specify. Can you advise? 

Thanks!

i'm not sure i understand what you mean !

You mean the attachement that you include doesn't get sent ??

i'm not sure i understand what you mean !

You mean the attachement that you include doesn't get sent ??

Yes, the attachment is not included, just a 0K size filename called 'Noname', not the attachment I specified. I specified the file name in the same format as I did to save it in the code right above it (ie C:\User\xxxx etc).

Yes, the attachment is not included, just a 0K size filename called 'Noname', not the attachment I specified. I specified the file name in the same format as I did to save it in the code right above it (ie C:\User\xxxx etc).

Quick update Aymen, tested a little more and noted that the actual file is being attached to the email. If I rename the 'Noname' file name that is attached to the email to any name with a .PNG extension (the original file is a PNG image) it shows properly, so the issue is the file naming, not the actual attaching function.

Thanks

Quick update Aymen, tested a little more and noted that the actual file is being attached to the email. If I rename the 'Noname' file name that is attached to the email to any name with a .PNG extension (the original file is a PNG image) it shows properly, so the issue is the file naming, not the actual attaching function.

Thanks

Ok noted, i'll check this out !

It would be great if you can include the "from name" data when it downloads it to a table. uBot's native email command doesn't do this either. So it'd be great if yours did :)

It would be great if you can include the "from name" data when it downloads it to a table. uBot's native email command doesn't do this either. So it'd be great if yours did :)

i'm not sure what you mean by "from name" ?

Hi Aymen,

Just checking in to see if you had any news on the attachment issue? Have a project waiting and client is antsy :)

Thanks a bunch for any help!

i'm working on a fix for this !

Hi Aymen,

Before buying i wanted to ask you something.

When downloading the emails into a list, is there a way to see the senders email? Couldnt check that out from the video.

TY

• Like 1

Update 1.3.2

fixed pop to table command returning out of index error

fixed smtp attachement showing no name in the email !

Hi Aymen,

Thanks for the updates! Attachment filename works fine now, but the file extension doesn't get saved even though it is specified after the file name as normal (.png) so it attaches as 'filename' (without the extension)

Can you advise?

Thanks!

Hi Aymen,

Before buying i wanted to ask you something.

When downloading the emails into a list, is there a way to see the senders email? Couldnt check that out from the video.

TY

yes you can , there is a command to get the email to a table so you can check the email column

Hi Aymen,

Thanks for the updates! Attachment filename works fine now, but the file extension doesn't get saved even though it is specified after the file name as normal (.png) so it attaches as 'filename' (without the extension)

Can you advise?

Thanks!

i'm not sure i'm following you , you mean the attachement file doesn't get saved to disk ??

i'm not sure i'm following you , you mean the attachement file doesn't get saved to disk ??

Sure thing, when you receive the email sent, it's named 'myfilename' NOT 'myfilename.pdf' or 'myfilename.PNG' etc. There is no file extension attached to the attached file name, although I AM adding the file extension (.png, etc) to the file name in ubot code as normal.

Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks Aymen!