UBot Underground

How Many PC's Can uBot Studio Be Installed On?

I didn't see this answered anywhere on the forum from a search and Google returned no results SO...

How many computers can I install uBot Studio Developer Edition on for my personal use?

-Chris

I use it on a desktop and on a laptop but lately (in the last 2 months) I have seen some strange errors when I login on my laptop (I can't login - "username or password not recognized") and I have to submit a ticket to solve the problem (I think they ban the ip from the login server as my access is restored without changing the login credentials)

Hi there,

If you're running compiled bots, you can run them on as many PCs as you like. If you are running UBot Studio, you are limited to running it on 2 computers, and not simultaneously to avoid licensing sharing issues.

if its 2 i can installer my developer license that means i can simentanesoly login with both instance and can work ? 

Heya all, can someone please confirm if a developer edition still needs to subscribe to Updates/Support ? I've moved from Standard to Developer and i know that Standard license had a 3 month FREE updates and support but couldn't figure out if a developer license is free for ever or i'll have to subscribe too...

thanks!