UBot Underground

Need help typing more than 1 line of text

I am making a bot to post article in multiple forum, without me having to sign in for each forum.

Right now all I know is to use Type into, but this way I can only type in 1 type of text.

I want the bot to auto format the post, so I am writing the post in MS Word, using tag to identify Title, Header and things like that, and have Ubot pick each content and type into post area, append tag like

, [strong][/strong] appropiately.

The problem right now is I don't know how to type in multiple lines of text.

Well, you can paste multiple lines directly into the parameter box, use a $read file command, add the file's contents to a list, etc...there are several ways to accomplish what you need.

John

Smarter is to use "load html" command in new browser where You can format all text using html tags like <br> <strong>.... then scrape "document text" to variable and "change value" of field in main window.

Ok, all the solutions is valid. Thank you all!

I've decided to choose JohnB's suggestion, using $Read file.

The bot I'm making will help user to easily manage multiple forums and save time.

What I'm doing is create an excel file, with 4 collumn: Username, Forum, and Post Content, and Reply

User will only have to open the excel file, Reply in the reply collumn.

I will have Winautomation read the excel file, compile a text file for each forum, in that text file will use all the common tag to format the content.

Then, Ubot studio just have to read each file and post to each appropiate forum.

• 2 weeks later...