UBot Underground

Daily Motion Account Creation - Error on Birthday

Hi,

I'm trying to setup an account creation bot for DailyMotion. Everything works fine except that I get an error message that indicates that a birthdate is required.

post-2980-0-84779800-1305921598_thumb.jpg

post-2980-0-45297900-1305921599_thumb.jpg

I've tried the birth_day, month, year functions as well as $rand Min=01, Max=12 for year. I've also tried Min=1, Max=12 - The source has a blank value for the default value so selecting "any" value won't work either.

<select class="month dmco_form_olddate_select" name="birthdate_month">

<option selected="selected" value="0"></option>

<option value="1">01</option>

<option value="2">02</option>

<option value="3">03</option>

<option value="4">04</option>

<option value="5">05</option>

<option value="6">06</option>

<option value="7">07</option>

<option value="8">08</option>

<option value="9">09</option>

<option value="10">10</option>

<option value="11">11</option>

<option value="12">12</option>

</select>

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hey Dutch...I am looking into this for you. I am getting the same response, so I will work with it and see what I can come up with for you..

John

[quote name='JohnB' timestamp='1306038617' post='34405']
Hey Dutch...I am looking into this for you. I am getting the same response, so I will work with it and see what I can come up with for you..

John
[/quote]

Thanks John - Is there anything else you need from me?

Ken

I've had this problem before with this site...did it work with send keys for you? (It did not for me)

Nope - this didn't work for me either - A year value was entered but the Month and Day were not.

Ken

Well, I have done this site before and I have not had any issues.

I did not add captcha but I can run this all day long and it will choose everything for me.

Yep, you are correct - it will select everything. BUT, as soon as you enter the captcha and click register you will get the same error I'm getting.

Ken

I had a play with the bot -

What I done was place a IF command searching for - bday required~

Then hit the enter key again

Now im not sure if the account was created - but when i hit the enter key again - it said that the username was already taken when it wasnt before

Give that a shot and see if that gets passed it - I tried it twice and looks like it done it - but no confirmation message was displayed

thanks

I had a play with the bot -

What I done was place a IF command searching for - bday required~

Then hit the enter key again

Now im not sure if the account was created - but when i hit the enter key again - it said that the username was already taken when it wasnt before

Give that a shot and see if that gets passed it - I tried it twice and looks like it done it - but no confirmation message was displayed

thanks

We're making progress - Your suggestion seems to have corrected the birthday issue. Now I'm seeing the same captcha code ever time I hit the site. I added a "clear cookies" control immediately following the "navigate" command but that doesn't seem to work either. Is there an easy way to force the page to refresh each time I navigate to it?

btw - when it's up and running I donate the bot to the community :)

Thanks

run javascript... location.reload(true);

John - Thanks! that worked great.

Here's another question for you or one of the other ubotters - I'm finding that there are multiple possible error messages on this account setup form. I really want to make sure the captcha is automatically solved and I;m finding that the form thinks that it's solved even if it's not. I tried to correct that issue by using the "IF" statement. Unfortunately, I've discovered that if anything is wrong after pressing the register button, one or more areas - username, passwords, captcha may need to be refilled.

I suppose that I can keep repeating the "IF" statements over and over again until it finally has everything complete but that seems like a slow and tedious process. Alternatively, for items like the username I could (if I knew how in ubot :)) generate a random username using all allowed characters rather than use the $username which seems to have a higher failure rate.

What do you experienced ubotters suggest?

Thanks - Ken

One option might be to use the wait for (the "successful registration" message) command, where it doesn't look for failure messages, but rather the success message.

John