UBot Underground

Clearing a Variable from a List

Hi Everyone,

So I have a bot that basically loads a list of accounts.. the format is account:pass

I then create a new list and use the deliminator : to seperate the list... this all works fine.

Then I have a loop that sets the variable #username using $list item (the list) and position 0.. I do the same for the password.

The login and separation works... problem is when it loops back to the top the variables stay the same... I have tried at the bottom before the loop to 'set list position' and move to 'next list item'

I am wondering what is the best/easiest way to reset those variables the the next item, and grab the right list positions?

I am basically trying to login to an account, browse to a url, logout and move to the next account.

I have attached 2 images.. Here is the loop that adds/separates the username/password.

post-842-0-58376500-1298242742_thumb.jpg

And this is the loop that sets the variables..

post-842-0-51191300-1298242789_thumb.jpg

Any help would be great!

Thanks

A really easy solution to this would be using tables instead of lists.

You can always change the table delimiter to ":".

I have built a quick Ubot script to demonstrate it.

You can download the attachment.

Cheers! ;)

Praney

• Like 1

Thanks for the help, I have not used tables before I will look into it more..

As far as the code, I implemented the code and everything works, but I have the same problem.. the variables are staying the same still.. Should I be using 'set' to change the table/row position at the end of my code to activate the switch?

Thanks again for the help, I am gonna keep playing with it.

Also when I load a table of 5 items, for some reason $total table rows is showing 4.. I know tables/lists are 0 based is there a way around this?

Here is how the code looks now -

post-842-0-36793600-1298251674_thumb.jpg

Ok Praney, thanks again I got it!

I used the 'inc' option and set #row +1... this worked perfect!!!

The only other issue is the table is not counting 1 row, so when I go through the loop its skipping 1 account.. any ideas on how this could be fixed?

Thanks again for your time!

duken

EDIT - LOL, ok just gotta think a little bit, i just added a blank entry after my last account in the text file and that fixes it.. thanks again Praney I appreciate the help!!

Ok Praney, thanks again I got it!

I used the 'inc' option and set #row +1... this worked perfect!!!

The only other issue is the table is not counting 1 row, so when I go through the loop its skipping 1 account.. any ideas on how this could be fixed?

Thanks again for your time!

duken

EDIT - LOL, ok just gotta think a little bit, i just added a blank entry after my last account in the text file and that fixes it.. thanks again Praney I appreciate the help!!

Oh actually sorry, I forgot to add the increment operate at the end was in a hurry LOL :P

Cheers!

Praney