UBot Underground

Is there a "click chosen link" option?

I'm having a difficult time with this function: It's able to search page for link but i cannot seem to click on the chosen link consistently with different login pages that share the same Href variables.

If >> search page >> href "xyz"

then >> choose attribute >> href = "xyz"

click chosen link

that's exactly what i did botbuddy. the problem im facing is that while "click chosen" works for one forum... once it automatically moves to the next forum (same version) it does not click the chosen attribute (href "action=login) :(

that's exactly what i did botbuddy. the problem im facing is that while "click chosen" works for one forum... once it automatically moves to the next forum (same version) it does not click the chosen attribute (href "action=login) :(

There could be a difference if the choose attributes variable at each site.

Example

yandalo.com

webrapport.net

both sites are same script just one site has a different choose attribute for the calculate button to chose.

nuc63 is correct.

What I typically do when dealing with sites like this is that I actually look at the html code for the same link from each site. I do a manual comparison and see if I can form a perfect match for all flavors of the sites that I am setting up.

Yes, it is a slow process but it will prove to be rock solid. So long as none of the sites changes anything.

That's exactly what I did.. i did a manual comparison of each site and found the token "common denominator" or "perfect match."

here's a picture of the file.

post-2563-0-61260700-1297198596_thumb.jpg

and the links that it is not choosing accordingly:

http://bathurst1000.com.au/forum/ucp.php?mode=login&sid=fc2d4e33f17d991d336fc7d7d80a6d77

<a href="./ucp.php?mode=login" title="Login" accesskey="l">

http://bon-appetir.dtlux.com/foro//ucp.php?mode=login&sid=6bed6d14aa4657b4910c56e39f02b660

<a href="./ucp.php?mode=login" title="Identificarse" accesskey="l">

are you creating a signup? a login? or a post function on phpbb?

I think you are searching for link to then login.

instead of regular expression i would do a wildcard search it worked on both sites.

post-677-0-27131200-1297205455_thumb.gif