UBot Underground

I cant seem to get this to chose properly, been messing with it for 4 hours now :|

Chose by attribute :

inner html

search string : /<INPUT class=fb_token_hidden_input value=[A-Z][A-Z] type=hidden name=UIAdTargeting_CountriesTokenizer_[0-9a-z]+\[\]>/im

method: regex

inner html: <INPUT class=fb_token_hidden_input value=CA type=hidden name=UIAdTargeting_CountriesTokenizer_c4d3095647a7df1536619327[]>Canada<SPAN class=x onmouseover="CSS.setClass(this, 'x_hover');" onmouseout="CSS.setClass(this, 'x');" onclick="this.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.token.remove(true); event.cancelBubble=true; return false;" value="Ireland"> </SPAN>

then i just have

change chosen attribute:

value

new value: AU

I cant seem to get this to chose properly, been messing with it for 4 hours now :|

Chose by attribute :

inner html

search string : //im

method: regex

inner html: Canada 

then i just have

change chosen attribute:

value

new value: AU

Could you add a script with the website with the elements you are trying to choose? Just a short script demonstrating all that just so I know what I'm working with and i can make changes to your regex if needed.

thanks

Could you add a script with the website with the elements you are trying to choose? Just a short script demonstrating all that just so I know what I'm working with and i can make changes to your regex if needed.

thanks

Hey Lilly,

Really hard cause it would be next to impossible to rip this form, its pretty complex i got everything handled except adding the countries. Thoughts on what I can try ? its not choosing the element properly (the hidden input) just need to change the value of it.

Thanks for your help

ok, I might need to mess with it before I ca suggest something, but can you clarify somethig for me a bit?

Are you trying to fill a field with a new value or are you trying to change a certain piece of fixed html on a webpage?

Just a wee bit confused about what exactly you're trying to do.

This regex seems to select <INPUT to []> masking the things that change.

regex: \<INPUT class=fb_token_hidden_input value=[A-Z][A-Z] type=hidden name=UIAdTargeting_CountriesTokenizer_[0-9a-z]+\[\]>

The regex simulator I used did not like the "/" in front of <INPUT. I changed it to "\".

The regex simulator I used did not like the "/im" after "\]>". I just removed it.

For name=UIAdTargeting_CountriesTokenizer_ you may want to add upper case character check [A-Z] just in case their web developer gets creative. Just one upper case character the regex will fail to make a match.

HTH

Kevin