UBot Underground

[HELP]Clicking my website on google SERP

Hi guys I need your help. This is what I want the bot to do.

2. Go to google.com
  3. Type the keyword "Cleaning Business"
  4. Click the website "www.allcleaningbusiness.com"

It look so simple but I cant make it work. I did make it work once but when I tried it again it didnt work.

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys I need your help. This is what I want the bot to do.

2. Go to google.com
  3. Type the keyword "Cleaning Business"
  4. Click the website "www.allcleaningbusiness.com"

It look so simple but I cant make it work. I did make it work once but when I tried it again it didnt work.

Thanks in advance!

No problems clicking it for me.

Click Cleaning Business.ubot

Thanks for the fast response gogetta. Thats odd.. your bot works but mine's not.

Edit: Just tried to restart my system and its clicking the website again from google serp. Dont know why but it is working now.

Thanks for the fast response gogetta. Thats odd.. your bot works but mine's not.

Edit: Just tried to restart my system and its clicking the website again from google serp. Dont know why but it is working now.

Yeah, that's pretty strange. I wonder if it's how your choosing the attribute, or are you doing it exactly the same?

Yeah, that's pretty strange. I wonder if it's how your choosing the attribute, or are you doing it exactly the same?

Im doing exactly the same earlier and tried another options also. It works for a few times only then suddenly not working at all again.

My ubot is acting strange lately. When theres a UI stat monitor inside a "Sub" the bot will not run that sub.

Anyway thanks!

Regards

Please check this short clip on whats happening on my ubot when I open that bot above http://www.screencast.com/t/fSrDJacXen You will noticed in the video that the current active node in the sub is not highlighted..

I also tried it on another desktop but still the same error.. Ubot is working fine on net 3.5 before but Im not sure thats the problem..

Any other advice guys..?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I am making something somewhat similar. I would like to download this bot for learning. However the link does not work any more. Can you please send me the bot so that I may study it's functions?

Thanks in advance!! :)

No problems clicking it for me.

Well I have deleted this script from my hard drive. But give me a little bit and I'll try and recreate it.

Well I have deleted this script from my hard drive. But give me a little bit and I'll try and recreate it.

Thank you! I actually have someone helping me with this, name is "Imhotep" here on the forums, but he has not been able to complete registration.

We are trying to figure out how to make ubot search for keywords and then find our site on whatever page it may be on at the time for that keyword. We were going to start a new thread about it but found this one and figured it was better to talk here. Forgive us if we were wrong, every forum has different rules on thread starting. And thanks again for any help! :)