UBot Underground

Software That Watermarks Videos From Command Line?

Hey guys, I have been looking for something I can control using either shell or a bat file to watermark videos. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Edit: I found a workaround, read here.

I am not sure I understand Gogetta. My experience with watermarking is that it happens at time of production.

Well i am looking to take videos in either mp4 or flv format and add a text or image over it. Something like what videowatermarkfactory.com is able to do, but I would like to use the command line so that I can control it from within ubot.

If you want to water mark vidoes using a command line you should try FFMPEG it's capable of adding an extra layer to your videos but has some learning steps to get what you want .

• Like 1

If you want to water mark vidoes using a command line you should try FFMPEG it's capable of adding an extra layer to your videos but has some learning steps to get what you want .

Thanks blazo,

Yeah I am starting to think this is my only option. :(

Omg! I found a really cool workaround after spending the entire day searching for a way to watermark videos using Ubot. I wanted to comeback to this thread and share a workaround making it possible.

So I found a free online video editing site that allows you to add either subtitles or watermarks to your video. The good news is that its all coded in html, making it a dream come true for us ubotters.

Also you can actually download and convert videos through this site as well.

So, what can we do with this?

Imagine having a bot that downloads, watermarks, and uploads to video sharing sites like youtube. Super easy traffic, lol! :D

I guess I'll comeback to this thread and show a video on how cool this can really be.

The website you can use is: www.videotoolbox.com/

• Like 2

It's $100! http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif

Hey John,

I know but it does all the things you need, has batch features and command line option.

I assume (but not sure though) that they come with lifetime free updates.

Otherwise Camtasia Studio might be an option but that one cost about $300-$400 i guess.

Hey John,

I know but it does all the things you need, has batch features and command line option.

I assume (but not sure though) that they come with lifetime free updates.

Otherwise Camtasia Studio might be an option but that one cost about $300-$400 i guess.

I have camtasia and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Makes some really killer stuff.

But the thing TAKES FOREVER to produce videos. I swear, for a 10 minute video I record, once I hit produce to save it as a movie file, it takes like 2 hours!

I do still highly recommend it though, killer program.

I have camtasia and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Makes some really killer stuff.

But the thing TAKES FOREVER to produce videos. I swear, for a 10 minute video I record, once I hit produce to save it as a movie file, it takes like 2 hours!

I do still highly recommend it though, killer program.

Does it have a command line feature?

• 6 years later...

It is very weird...i'v managed to make what i need with ffmpeg commands, and it is working in uBot, but it is not working in the compiled file... a short example code is this one: 

set(#convert,$ffmpeg function("ffmpeg -i C:\\Users\\Compaq\\Desktop\\video.mov -vn -ar 44100 -ac 1 -b:a 32k -f mp3 C:\\Users\\Compaq\\Desktop\\audio.mp3"),"Global")

It does the job when i use it inside ubot program, but does not work anymore if i use the compiled bot...

Any suggestions? Am I doing something wrong?