UBot Underground

Decaptcher issue

no just flies on by hehe

See anything wrong with this screenshot?

And this is a recaptcha...and at first I was doing the fill in the captcha result by selecting the entry field by attribute and then changing its value with the captcha variable...but then saw Seth had on the blog "fill in field" so did that...neither worked just runs right on by...

the variables I have in this screenshot are just from UI text fields... IP being api.decaptcher.com

post-298-12876864677903_thumb.jpg

Actually I once had a problem with trying to set variables for decaptcher. I also placed the decaptcher portion in a sub. Both worked occasionally, but when I placed the actual credentials in the parameter box each time I needed it, it almost never failed.

The other two ways are sort of like passing the variables twice (once to UBot and once through the api), and it leaves a little room for error. My advice would be to just plug them in directly.

John

ok... it just updated I guess Seth was doing something and right before that I hardcoded the api.decaptcher.com in but left the others as pulled from the variables... now it works... so I don't know if it was the update or the adding the api.decapcther.com right in. But works so thats all I care about right now lol

ok... it just updated I guess Seth was doing something and right before that I hardcoded the api.decaptcher.com in but left the others as pulled from the variables... now it works... so I don't know if it was the update or the adding the api.decapcther.com right in. But works so thats all I care about right now lol

just to be clear, we haven't made any changes to decaptcher, but I'm glad that it's working now.