UBot Underground

WTB... Bots simple

Hello,

I have 2 separate bots I need made.

Bot 1) Basically, I have a list of websites, around 50 actually, that allow you to create a blog in your members area. It doesn't seem to complex. I want to be able take an article with spyntax, like from the bestspinner, and have the bot visit all these sites, create an account, go to the e-mail and confirm, the go back to the site. I guess they could be 2 separate steps. And then it would login, create the blog, and make a post using the content that had spyntax.

the article has about 1-2 anchor text links.

that's it :0

Bot 2) This one seems very simple. I have 55 wp sites that I am a member of, not the mod, but just a user who can post content. So I have a list of about 55 wp sites, where I need to be able to feed the bot the content in just the form of one spun article, and have it log in to all of these sites ending in /wp-admin using my login details, and then simply make a post.

So, If you are interested PM me, and I hope to get these going right away. Thanks

Read it and replied back to you. Please join me on IM.

Thanks,

Praney

Hey Praney,

I just wanted to come back and say thanks for all your help Praney. I had what I thought to be a pretty simple job, but not knowing anything about ubot, I was a tad bit off. Praney was there a lot and answered a lot of my questions. And, I think we may do a big jv soon. But he is a stellar guy to work with and went the extra mile getting everything going correctly. Anyone looking for a great ubot coder, Praney is your guy.

Cheers.

Hey Praney,

I just wanted to come back and say thanks for all your help Praney. I had what I thought to be a pretty simple job, but not knowing anything about ubot, I was a tad bit off. Praney was there a lot and answered a lot of my questions. And, I think we may do a big jv soon. But he is a stellar guy to work with and went the extra mile getting everything going correctly. Anyone looking for a great ubot coder, Praney is your guy.

Cheers.

Hey Miked thanks for the great review, it was quite a simple job, but working with wordpress and categories did spun my head a for bit but it was not too hard to find a workaround.

Miked, I must say, you are going great for you age keep it up buddy, Hopefully, we'll soon be working on a big JV soon. If any queries please don't hesitate to contact me.:)

Regards,

Praney :)

• Like 1