UBot Underground

Need two beta testers

Preferably someone with xp and windows 7. I've got a bot that needs some final q/a testing before release. So i need some input :) This will only cost you .02 as well as part of the q/a process will be the purchase/download/activation of the bot. Let me know!

David

Yea, that would probably help :) It's a micro blog bot..first it signs up for a free aol account, then it goes out and registers at about 20 sites including twitter, and then autovalidates the registration emails for you as well. Once that is all done, it then automatically goes back to those micro blog sites and then enters a message or a tweet..all spinnable of course. That's an option, or, you can also choose comment only and it will go to those 20 sites and just enter in a comment from a text file you designate and pull acccounts from a csv file as well (hopefully the accounts you've already created from the first pass run of the program).

Just another bot to utilize profile backlinking along with comment/blog tweeting and dropping some links as well