UBot Underground

Tables and Total Rows

Looks like the total rows parameter when working with tables doesn't work... I tried a work around where I made a variable and it increments every time it completes a loop, I use the variable as the row number when pulling data from a table (csv file)... it works well but will go no higher than 16 times through the loop and then it will no longer pull from the table... anyone able to do this?

Thanks.... I abandoned using tables and went back to using lists, it works but not as easy to use as tables will be.

Looking forward to the updates when tables are fully functional.

We're happy to help, but we need more information. I'm showing $total table rows as functioning properly over here. can you upload a script that demonstrates the error?

Kenny - the thread you linked to was answered. We couldn't duplicate the error and we were waiting for more information. We can look into that problem too, but we need more information to duplicate the problem so that we can fix it.