UBot Underground

Please help me to Change Proxies

Hi, I am hoping that one of you obviously talented people would be so kind as to help me out. I have been trying to integrate proxy changing into my bots, as I keep getting banned and I have no success whatsoever. I have downloaded bots from here and also tried to copy from member posted images but to no avail.Please someone help a dumb but not blonde out and post an image, showing the correct way to change proxies, I hope this isnt asking too much, many thanks in advance, Cheryl.

Hi Cheryl,

Need a bit more info:

Can you confirm that you are you trying to change (1) public or (2) private proxies?

What are you getting banned from?

If (2), have you tried using a private proxy provider that doesn't require username and password credentials, like yourprivateproxy?

If not, where are you getting your private proxies from?

Hi Cheryl,

Need a bit more info:

Can you confirm that you are you trying to change (1) public or (2) private proxies?

What are you getting banned from?

If (2), have you tried using a private proxy provider that doesn't require username and password credentials, like yourprivateproxy?

If not, where are you getting your private proxies from?

Hi IRobot and Alcr, I am trying to use public proxies, obtained from forums. The proxies themselves are not the problem as they work in Scrapebox, it is the actual setting up of the Ubot code that I am having difficulty with, I get an error saying I have exceeded the list limit. Thank you, Cheryl.

Hi IRobot and Alcr, I am trying to use public proxies, obtained from forums. The proxies themselves are not the problem as they work in Scrapebox, it is the actual setting up of the Ubot code that I am having difficulty with, I get an error saying I have exceeded the list limit. Thank you, Cheryl.

The method is basically load the public proxies into a list, loop through the list and pick one and use the change proxy option. Proxies should be entered in the format "ip address: port"

It seems that you may be looping through the list, but exceeding the number of items in the list. If you're using a loop, are you using the '$list total' as the number of cycles?

If this doesn't resolve it, please post your code (steps) or attach an image.

The method is basically load the public proxies into a list, loop through the list and pick one and use the change proxy option. Proxies should be entered in the format "ip address: port"

It seems that you may be looping through the list, but exceeding the number of items in the list. If you're using a loop, are you using the '$list total' as the number of cycles?

If this doesn't resolve it, please post your code (steps) or attach an image.

Hi IRobot, sorry I have taken so long, would it be possible for you to post a screen shot of how I might do this, I really am a novice and don't understand much of what you say, sorry for being a pain, Cheryl.

Hi IRobot, sorry I have taken so long, would it be possible for you to post a screen shot of how I might do this, I really am a novice and don't understand much of what you say, sorry for being a pain, Cheryl.

Sure, no problem.

BTW, I am a novice as well - I've only had Ubot about 2 weeks. :unsure: :P

If you don't understand the code, take the time to learn the tutorials, and read this forum; plenty of good info. ;)