UBot Underground

Schedule the Bots to start automatically?

Is it possible to auto start a bot if the bot is installed on multiple computers. I know that there is a command to run the bot, but that requires a license of ubot installed on the computer on which you are running the bot.

Since I have only 1 Ubot license and I would like to auto schedule my bot on multiple computers, how can I do this?

Actually, I am having problems clearing the cookies. I have tried all the methods found here (CCleaner, Shell Command) but somehow the website still remembers me. But that is not the case if I restart the compiled exe, after which the website allows me to login with a different account.

Please help...

Compile the bot and start it with some scheduling software with the /auto parameter. :)

Are you clearing the flashcookies with ccleaner? I think theres a special setting for that!

Thanks, I never knew that this would work.

And yes, I clear almost everything using CCleaner. But I am using a much older version (ver 2.10.618) , since I am not sure whether the /auto parameter will work with the latest version.

Which version do you use?

Thanks again!

I'm not using CCleaner very much at all so I don't know, sorry. Check in the tips and tricks section, theres atleast one tip about ccleaner there.

Thanks!

I tried using the latest version but I got a "Xenocode Postbuild 2008" error, so I switched back to the old version.

I was also getting the Xenocode error when I was running the bot from a batch file. So I scheduled a task with Task Scheduler, and made a bat file to kill the bot when the account needed to be changed. I also added a delay to the batch file and then the file ran the bot via the Windows Task Scheduler. This is how I got it to work.