UBot Underground

i just have 2 suggestions for ubot

it would be nice if you could add some thing under the UI Elements were we could add a text message

this would be great for notes or giving simple instructions to the users of our compile bots

exapmle:

please only check one

of the boxes below

[] create accounts

[] build points

another suggestion i have is make the ui area scrollable reason for this is at the moment we call add all kinds of check boxes but only some will show up in the ui window

example:

right now im working on a bot that uses 80+ different websites and plan to add more latter

i have 7 tabs/scripts 1 is settings and the codeing the other 6 tabs/scripts are nothing more then ui check boxes each listing 15 sites it sure would be nice if i could put all the ui check boxes under one tab/script as it would give the finish bot a lot cleaner look

I like the first suggestion. I will relay this to Seth.

As for the second suggestion, if you are adding a lot of UI elements it is best to use the UI window.

But I definitely agree with your first suggestion! :)

I like the first suggestion. I will relay this to Seth.

As for the second suggestion, if you are adding a lot of UI elements it is best to use the UI window.

But I definitely agree with your first suggestion! :)

cool thanks i played around with the ui window option after reading your suggestion and that will be perfect i didn't know about that I'm a ubot noob only been using it for about a week now

scrap suggestion 2 but suggestion 1 would rock