UBot Underground

30 Day Back Money Guranetee

I was wondering who I need to talk to about getting a refund on my Ubot purchase. I bought it yesterday and can already tell its a little above my head at this point and time. It looks like it is a great product with a lot of potential, but right now I am not going to be able to devote the time needed to build the bots I want.

I was unsure before buying it if it would be something I could do in a timely matter, but after reading you had a 30 day back money guarantee, I thought there would be no harm in trying it out.

My transaction ID is 30201469CK279251M and I paid with PayPal.

Thanks in advance.

I was wondering who I need to talk to about getting a refund on my Ubot purchase. I bought it yesterday and can already tell its a little above my head at this point and time. It looks like it is a great product with a lot of potential, but right now I am not going to be able to devote the time needed to build the bots I want.

I was unsure before buying it if it would be something I could do in a timely matter, but after reading you had a 30 day back money guarantee, I thought there would be no harm in trying it out.

My transaction ID is 30201469CK279251M and I paid with PayPal.

Thanks in advance.

You probably want to open a support ticket for this.

Thank You for the fast replies. I am playing with the idea of just keeping it,just for that reason (price may go up later). If not, I now know what I should do to get the refund. Thanks

Just wanted to let anyone interested in buying UBot know that their customer service is great.

I submitted a ticket requesting a refund and with-in 24 hours, they had refunded my money back to my Paypal account.

The only reason I wanted a refund, because circumstance in my life right now, changed and I was not able to devote the time needed to fully use the program.

The couple days I did have access to it, I could see the it had huge potential and a person that could set down and learn it, could make some pretty useful/amazing bots.

Thanks for the fast response/refund!