UBot Underground

What Does Ubot do that Others Can't?

One of the most important things is that is actually reads the code and changes in websites. Most macro systems dont read things like postback and actual code changes in a site. They simply look for ether a change to the look or other stuff like that.

I know the opinions on here will be a bit biased but I'm still interested in hearing what you have to say.

What does Ubot do that Winautomation or similar programs don't do?

Thanks.

Ubot Studio will get the job done fast. To do what ubot does in macro languages would take a lot more scripting and know-how. Ubot is designed to automate web tasks and it does it very well indeed.

There is a slight learning curve but if you watch the various videos and give it a go you soon pick it up. And the users in this forum are pretty helpful if you get stuck too.

Andy

For me in a nutshell.

You can spend 40,50,60 dollars a month to have a paid inscription for a service that will build you links.

Or you can build your own bot and have a source of your own control.

What's more a subscription service will give you maybe 1 type of link per site.

I've just built a bot that in one pass will give me 300 links, spin all the content, save off the files, and report back to me if there is an error.

I have another Social bot that will cover pretty much all the paid services used by sites like onlywire. And my bots are better too :) because they do things the way I want them to. There's also no limitation on usage.

That's pretty damn cool if you ask me.

I can't program, but spent about 4 months learning this suite.

Wouldn't go back for a minute.

Cheers Developers.

One of the most important things is that is actually reads the code and changes in websites. Most macro systems dont read things like postback and actual code changes in a site. They simply look for ether a change to the look or other stuff like that.

Intersting... So what you are saying is it www.xyz.com has the username and password entry fields at the top of the page when you create your bot and a month later they revamp the website and the login fields are at the bottom of the page Ubot will be able to handle that no problem?

I have a million ideas for using macros so I'm just trying to decide. Yesterday I downloaded the demo for winautomation but haven't had time to mess with it. Just trying to decide the best program.

Intersting... So what you are saying is it www.xyz.com has the username and password entry fields at the top of the page when you create your bot and a month later they revamp the website and the login fields are at the bottom of the page Ubot will be able to handle that no problem?

I have a million ideas for using macros so I'm just trying to decide. Yesterday I downloaded the demo for winautomation but haven't had time to mess with it. Just trying to decide the best program.

If you are selecting those inputs by attribute (the most common method) and they move them but don't change the name/ids of those then yes you won't have to edit your bot at all.

The nice thing about ubot is that if a web page does radically change it really is probably only a few minutes work to get your bot up to date.

Andy

Ok, another question :)

My "real" job is in accounting so I am very good with Excel and even creating macros in it with VBA. I believe I read that Ubot can't read from Excel, I would have to use a txt file file only. Can I tell Ubot what to do in that file

For example.... let's say I have a txt file with 30 URLS and login info for each of the urls. I would be able to tell it to say pick the 15th URL and it's login info out of the txt file or can it only sequentially read the file?

Thanks Again.

Ok, another question :)

My "real" job is in accounting so I am very good with Excel and even creating macros in it with VBA. I believe I read that Ubot can't read from Excel, I would have to use a txt file file only. Can I tell Ubot what to do in that file

For example.... let's say I have a txt file with 30 URLS and login info for each of the urls. I would be able to tell it to say pick the 15th URL and it's login info out of the txt file or can it only sequentially read the file?

Thanks Again.

Ubot can handle straight text and also csv files. So I would save from excel into comma delimited format. You can then load the entire file into a "list". Once in a list you can go through sequencially OR if you want a specific entry like the 15th you can access that (although list positions start at zero so for the 15th entry you'd access list position 14).

So in a nutshell - yes you can do what you are asking and it's really pretty simple for ubot.

Andy

The only limitation in a csv file is you can only have one work sheet as far as i know

The only limitation in a csv file is you can only have one work sheet as far as i know

Can a single bot access more that one csv file... for instance in once csv file I have stored a list of urls, in another file I have stored passwords, and in a 3rd csv file I want ubot to write some data?

Can a single bot access more that one csv file... for instance in once csv file I have stored a list of urls, in another file I have stored passwords, and in a 3rd csv file I want ubot to write some data?

Yes - no problem at all.

Ubot comes with a moneyback guarantee... take the plunge and try it for yourself, I'd be 99.9% sure you'll keep it!

Andy

Yes - no problem at all.

Ubot comes with a moneyback guarantee... take the plunge and try it for yourself, I'd be 99.9% sure you'll keep it!

Andy

Yes I think I just need to pull the trigger.... the key now is I need to hold off buying it until I have time to really try it out for a month. I think that is the biggest thing holding me back now.