UBot Underground

Does anyone know how to break out of the fckeditor? When I try to select it within Ubot (i.e. to choose by attribute) I don't get the Ubot menu, instead I get a small fckeditor 'edit' menu with copy,cut and paste.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

B

Does anyone know how to break out of the fckeditor? When I try to select it within Ubot (i.e. to choose by attribute) I don't get the Ubot menu, instead I get a small fckeditor 'edit' menu with copy,cut and paste.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

B

If its for some sort of blog site and you have a section where you can edit your preferences or settings then try looking to see if you can change it to use a plain text editor only - This normally fixes the issue - The main problem is that these editors use iframes and tinyMCE- you will need to use some javascript to disable them and only then will you be able to past the text in the desired field -

If you cant choose by attribute altogether then try writing something in the text box and then right clicking - Ive noticed this to help from time to time .

Another method which has helped me alot is to send keys to field chosen -

if you still have issues i would suggest you post a link to the site you are having issues with - we can then try and help out together.

thanks

abs

Someone posted a fix for this in the scripting forum run a search for FCK.

Basically you can disable it but it requires you to run some javascript. I've been too cooked to give it a go, you can also switch off the editor in some of the preferences of the site. You can build that into your bot if necessary.