UBot Underground

Neep help with article spinning.

Okay, so this is want I want to do:

I'd like to create a bot that takes a keyword (niche) and then searches a site for articles. It then takes these articles and spins them dynamically, and then submits them to another site.

The thing that I'm having trouble with is spinning the articles. I don't know how to take scraped articles and then spin them. What I want to do is have the bot search the article for keywords, and then replace them with it's spinnable counterpart (for example: "fox" would be replaced with {fox|dog|wolf|etc.}). I'd also like to alter sentence structure ("the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs" to "A fox jumped over the dogs. The fox was quick and brown, the dogs were lazy"). Is that possible?

Thanks.

You need to first put the articles in the spin syntax before you can use UBots built in spinner. So your bot would need to extract the article and then use a third party website to automatically add in the synonyms.

I use Content Boss for this, and though their service is not really cheap, the articles all come out readable. It's like $30 a month or so...

If you need a sub that will save you time from having to code the content boss jet spinner let me know.

www.contentboss.com

Um...that's not quite what I mean. The synonyms already exist within the bot (in theory). What I want to do is add a list of synonyms to the bot, then have the bot search the block of text for certain keywords or phrases, and then replace those keywords/phrases with the appropriate synonyms in spin syntax. It would then feed the text to the spinner.