UBot Underground

Can't sign out of Gmail

I have created a small script to open a Gmail account {and send an email <-- not done yet } then close Gmail, wait a bit for the proxy to change and move on to the next Gmail account.

It's going ok until I try to Sign Out of Gmail. I have tried various ways to select the 'Sign Out' link on the Gmail page but they don't work. I selected 'by attribute' - value, but the Ubot screen hangs and goes black!

Has anyone had any success with this?

Cheers.

I have created a small script to open a Gmail account {and send an email <-- not done yet } then close Gmail, wait a bit for the proxy to change and move on to the next Gmail account.

It's going ok until I try to Sign Out of Gmail. I have tried various ways to select the 'Sign Out' link on the Gmail page but they don't work. I selected 'by attribute' - value, but the Ubot screen hangs and goes black!

Has anyone had any success with this?

Cheers.

You need to delete the extra cookies that gmail leaves behind. Check out this thread. There are a couple ways posted on how to do this.

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2626-how-i-cleared-out-browser-cookies-temp-in-ie7/page__hl__how%20i%20clearked%20cookies__fromsearch__1

Another way to 'skin the cat'. Change the display to basic html. You can find the setting on the bottom of the gmail page. Things just work better with ubot in this mode.

• 1 month later...

Another way to 'skin the cat'. Change the display to basic html. You can find the setting on the bottom of the gmail page. Things just work better with ubot in this mode.

cheers for this advice. it solved a lot of nasty things!