UBot Underground

How to Open .ubot Files???

Hi, after a lot of trial and error over the past day or two I have gotten Ubot working for me and made some good progress pretty fast.

I have watched all of the tutorials but none of them tackle the problem that I am having right now.

When I attempt to load a bot that I have saved Ubot always gives me an error message and then closes on me. At first I was not saving my bots with the .ubot extension so I figured this was the problem, but even after I started saving my bots with the .ubot extension Ubot always closes on me when I try to open a bot that I have saved.

Also, is it possible to take a bot that I had previously purchased that was created with Ubot and open it? It was already a .exe file so I changed the extension to .ubot and tried to upload it but it also causes Ubot to crash. This would be a huge help for me since the bot that I am attempting to create is very similar the one that I already own, and I could use it as somewhat of a guide.

Thanks...

Gary..

Just to clarify - You are creating the bots, saving the files and then you get an error? Can you post a screenshot?

No, you cannot open .exe files with UBot. You need the source files -- which are natively .ubot files. Please contact the author of the original bot to get your source files.

The error I am getting is the same one that I posted the shot for in this thread --->http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3359-ubot-not-working-at-all/

I realized after messing with it for a while that I only got the error when I attempted to OPEN up the bot that I had saved from earlier. Other than that it will run just fine, I dont get the error until I save the bot and then attempt to open it later.

Also, is it not possible to simply change the .exe to .ubot on the other bot I was referring to and open it in Ubot?

Thanks a lot for your help Lord B...

Gary..

P.S. Have you guys thought of having a paid membership section strictly for hands on Ubot training or something of the sort? I would definitely be in on it..

Hi, I figured out what my problem was. I had originally saved the file for my bot without the .ubot extension. When I realized that it had to be saved with that extension I just added the .ubot extension to the file and assumed that since the logo of the file changed to look like the Ubot one that it would work.

This is what was causing the error. When I did the bot over from scratch and the saved it with the .ubot extension I had no problem opening it.

Thanks for your help...

Gary...