UBot Underground

Does UBot work good for file sharing?

Hey, right now i only get money on 1 way on internet, uploading files at hotfile and then post links to them on alot of forums.

Currently im posting on ~25 forums / imageboards for 1 file, takes to long time to do this to earn enough money manuelly.

Is it possible to automate most of it with UBot? What is possible to automate?

1. Upload file to hotfile and save the link.

2. Upload preview images of the file that is gonna be posted to some site and save the links.

3. Go to each of the forums and reply to the threads i done.

4. write the [ img ] link from step 2 [ /img ] to right post or attach a image to the post (imageboards / certain forums)

5. Write the name of file that is being posted.

6. Post the download link.

7. Submit the reply.

Is it possible to make it do these things automaticly?

How much do i have to do for each file that is being posted?

Do i have to write 1 bot for each site? (i think so)

Is it easy to switch between them? So i can fast and easy post on all the forums / imageboards.

Can i also make a bot to bump threads with "random" images? (to stay on first page, and try not to double post a image)

And also, is it possible for me to create a bot with it and give to my friends to let them use them also?

Is it possible to make it do these things automaticly?

I'm not sure about the 5# one, but the rest is very much possible to automate to the fullest. (really depends which sites we're talking about.)

How much do i have to do for each file that is being posted?

I'm not really sure I understand what you're asking.

Do i have to write 1 bot for each site?

Are they using the same 'mainframe', like Invision board or vbulletin? If so, then only some minor changes (maybe not even any at all) have to be done for each site. But you can just put all the scripts into one bot, and let it go on full automation!

Can i also make a bot to bump threads with "random" images?

Hm, yes and no. You would need a list of both the urls to the thread and a list of searchways to the images or something similar

*Got UBot now and realized everything is possible that i wanted to do.

When making a .exe of the bot to sell, is it possible to limit the amount of people that can run that exe? So the one i sell it to wont sell it or share it with everyone else?

*Got UBot now and realized everything is possible that i wanted to do.

When making a .exe of the bot to sell, is it possible to limit the amount of people that can run that exe? So the one i sell it to wont sell it or share it with everyone else?

We don't have anything inside ubot which can do that right now.

But the easiest thing that comes to my mind is a simple .html file on your webserver with some kind of account credentials for every user.

And then you change the script for each user:

'nav yourdomain.com/user1.html

if search page password then run script/sub'

Compile it with that special .html file and password for each user.

And then you gotta check the logs for more than 1-2 IP's.

Yes, it is easy to 'hack' this. But there are more difficult ways to do this with php.

• Like 1