UBot Underground

Ubot Studio X Developer edition vs current Ubot Studio Enterprise

I currently have Ubot Studio X Developer edition 6.1.8.

What is the actual difference between what I have no and the current Ubot Studio Enterprise?

I can update my current software to 6.7.23, and I'm weighing that cost vs. Ubot Studio Enterprise.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

I was curious about this as well.

I know that it has API commands that are unique to it,  like chatgpt, wordpress, and youtube that are not in dev edition, and more google sheets commands (i think).

And then it has cryptocurrency functions.

But as far as a complete list of new commands and functions goes I'm still trying to figure that out. 

Support responded and got me access to my order so I was able to take a look and see what is new.

The attached pics give you a complete idea of what is different.

But yeah, for software that has multiple editions it can be difficult to determine if it's worth upgrading when you are sold on benefits rather than features, but marketers love to do it!

Ultimately I'm still trying to decide if what I paid for is worth renewing at 495 next year. If they add more features then yeah I might consider, but right now it feels like a "minimum viable product".

The speech stuff is kinda cool but it throws an error and says it cannot find the file it generated which happens to be in the Ubot Studio folder in the documents folder. So basically it generates a speech file but fails to find it. Maybe the documentation shows why that is?

The windows commands work fine and are helpful.

I  may be remembering wrong but it feels like a keyboard event command and a mouse command was moved from the dev edition to enterprise? I could be mistaken though. I only think this because my muscle memory wanted to try to do a keyboard event in the dev edition but could not find it. I could be wrong though, it's been a couple years since I've used ubot.

A lot of these commands can be done with free plugins. For instance the Web requests command is just a headless request command for scraping content, and there's already a couple free ones that do that.  Regardless, it makes sense to have in Ubot. Wish they had added some of these sooner!

New to the Bot Bank:

• Web requests (2 nodes)
  • Speech synthesis (5 nodes) 
  • YouTube (9 nodes)
  • Wordpress (8 nodes)
  • OpenAI (6 nodes)
  • Dreambooth (2 nodes)
  • Advanced image (3 nodes)

New to Commands and Parameters:

• Windows Commands (1 node) / Windows Function (1 node)

You need a API key for OpenAI chatgpt which is paid of course. Dreambooth too I bet.

Honestly, I was expecting a bunch more commands, but it's a start I guess. Hopefully they add more. 

I may look at the sales page again to see if I'm missing anything. I thought it mentioned being able to record the screen and make videos but I do not find that command anywhere. Anyone else see that on the sales page or did I misread it? Maybe it's hiding in Ubot somewhere.

Some of what I thought would be unique to the enterprise edition was actually already in dev edition.

This is what the wiki mentions is in the enterprise edition:

UBot Studio Enterprise Features
⦁    OpenAI
⦁    Wordpress
⦁    Advanced Image
⦁    Dreambooth
⦁    YouTube
⦁    DeFi 
⦁    Coinbase
⦁    Web Requests
⦁    Speech Synthesis

The defi and coinbase commands/functions are already in dev edition. 

https://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/Main_Page

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Double-checked the sales page and it looks like I'm not finding these commands:

• Facebook
  • Youtube
  • Screen recording

I was interested in screen recording so that I might create videos of my bots doing their thing; automatically create training videos and let my content generate itself!

Is this coming in an update? Hopefully soon?

6 hours ago, PRO said:

Maybe also factor in Automaxed Plugins. Which makes UBot Studio perhaps the most versatile bot builder in the world (no joke).

I had bought that suite of plugins just before you bought it from the last guy and don't really want to buy it all again 🤪 hehe, no offense.

But yeah I got a lot of use out of them and know they are helpful, but with what I've spent on ubot plugins that either disappear or drop licenses I'd have to be crazy to do it again!

...but then again I DID just upgrade ubot editions 🤑😅

It's just money right???😆 😅 

Okay. For the last 10 years the plugins have been going strong. There was only 1 incident as far as I know when there was a interruption.

Since then there have been ongoing improvements. The most capable browser, and more useful features are available.

Right now only a few of our plugins are compatible with UBot latest, most are still optimized for UBot Version 5.9.55.

We are currently working on the rest of the plugins, refactoring them to make them compatible with UBot latest.

Regarding the money, hm. If it saves you more time or money than the license cost, it should be good. If not, probably not so much.