UBot Underground

Loading username,password delimited files into ubot

What's the best way to get a username and password CSV into ubot.

How can I import the CSV and tell ubot that that column 1 is the username and column 2 is the password, so that when I use the next list item, it will scroll line by line and not comma per comma.

Thanks

What's the best way to get a username and password CSV into ubot.

How can I import the CSV and tell ubot that that column 1 is the username and column 2 is the password, so that when I use the next list item, it will scroll line by line and not comma per comma.

Thanks

Check this out: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3012-separating-lines-or-cells-of-data-for-use-individually/

This was good but it didn't do exactly what I wanted.

I load a set of values into a UI List box text using a "," to delimit each value which is set to the Variable username.

Each time the script runs I would like the bot to move to the next item in the block, until it's completed all the items (so it will loop four times if there are 4 usernames, and 3 times is there are 3 usernames).

EG:

ui list box

USERNAMES

username1,username2,username3

#usernames

BLAH BLAH actions that sees username1 used to fill in a form)

Script reruns and then uses username2 in a form

I'd also have a similar repeated block to action the passwords.

Any ideas?

very helpful, but because the list position is set to 0 evertime it runs it will start at that position, even if the incremen value is in there at the end?

If the "set to 0" were inside of the loop, then it would set it to 0 every time it ran. But because it is outside of the loop, it is first set to 0, then the loop begins so it will run through the whole list of usernames.

It won't be set to 0 until the bot has stopped and restarted.

If the "set to 0" were inside of the loop, then it would set it to 0 every time it ran. But because it is outside of the loop, it is first set to 0, then the loop begins so it will run through the whole list of usernames.

It won't be set to 0 until the bot has stopped and restarted.

Yes I see it, and it's beautiful. Thanks. :)

• 7 years later...

I tried loading this file and I get a message telling me that it is invalid ubot file.

This thread is 7 years old so probably the files won't work as expected. You can open a new thread with any questions you may have and I am sure somebody will drop in and help.