UBot Underground

GMX Signup form

Hi, I am trying to make a bot to signup for GMX accounts. But I cant get it working, I have been trying for almost 15 hrs now but still no luck.

I tried the solution posted on the other thread http://ubotug.com/index.php?/topic/2821-gmx-email-creation-cannot-enter-password/ but still I get the error saying "Entered passwords do not match."

Here is the registration url for GMX h**p://www.gmx.com/registration.html

Hi, what exact combination did you tried?

Did you used:

Send Keys Field Chosen
-qwerty

Send Keys Chosen
-$nothing

Send Keys Chosen
-$special keys down

Send Keys Chosen
-$new line

Change Chosen Attributes
-$nothing (this one clears out any keystrokes that have been sent (like the qwerty). I've also seen the $special keys down command send this to the field "/" and you don't want that before your password)

send keys chosen

then send keys field chosen 

then send keys chosen

Replied to the PM you sent, although in the other thread said I solved it, I was wrong, it did seemingly a couple of times, but then failed. So I gave up.

Just went back to try and fix it and seems I deleted the almost finished bot in a fit of rage.

The issue is to do with (I think) Javascript attached to the Javascript events

onkeydown

onblur

Could look at trying to force these events in Javascript. Also is possible some events are required that are not noted in the source code. Could try and force onchange, onkeyup etc etc

• Like 1

I tried it but it didnt worked .. :( Looks like it is impossible to automate GMX signup with uBot?

I've actually added GMX to a bot of mine, and it works great so I know it is possible.

I've uploaded a "sample" that will successfully create an account for you at GMX (because it did for me), but you'll need to modify it a lot to suit your needs as it was the original one I threw together very quickly just to test.

If it doesn't work, the problem you're most likely experiencing is a temporary IP ban at GMX for too many attempts to sign up for an account (which happens to me all the time at every email site when attempting to automate them...constant account creation attempts are always a red flag, and almost every major site has some sort of "defense mechanism" in place...with a temporary IP ban being the most common).

So, go ahead and run the bot I've attached. If it doesn't successfully create an account for you, wait a minimum of 24 hours before you even VISIT the site again, then give it another go.

gmx.ubot

I've actually added GMX to a bot of mine, and it works great so I know it is possible.

I've uploaded a "sample" that will successfully create an account for you at GMX (because it did for me), but you'll need to modify it a lot to suit your needs as it was the original one I threw together very quickly just to test.

If it doesn't work, the problem you're most likely experiencing is a temporary IP ban at GMX for too many attempts to sign up for an account (which happens to me all the time at every email site when attempting to automate them...constant account creation attempts are always a red flag, and almost every major site has some sort of "defense mechanism" in place...with a temporary IP ban being the most common).

So, go ahead and run the bot I've attached. If it doesn't successfully create an account for you, wait a minimum of 24 hours before you even VISIT the site again, then give it another go.

Thanks, it worked :)

thanx alot for the fix, but i get entered code invalid all the time when i enter the captcha. bot with decode and decaptcha

It means decaptcha didnt passed right value for captcha. Try manual decode.

Also, I am now getting pass is not secure enough errors, looks like they have tightened their signup form more..

• 1 year later...

I don't know I can't seem to work crazyfix's fix without it going all spazzy on me. Sometimes it works right sometimes no. For GMX I simply send 1 letter by send keys file chosen then send the password send keys field chosen. It works. Then as far as saving it goes I just add a string to the add to list node with 3 of that letter.

An example would be "Send keys file chosen": T. Then I would add the string "TTT" to the add to list node before entering the password constant. so it would be 'add to list': {1}TTT{2}password. It gets the job done. Hope it helps.