UBot Underground

File pointer Issue

when we use save-to-file in a loop...each time the content are save from the start and contents are over-written...

is there can be a way by which each time File pointer comes in the end and writes in the end without over writing the data.....?

Try Save it to a new file everytime. And in the end add all files to list, and add all lists to one list, and save that list to a file.

ya that could be done...

ok just one thing i know i have to use add-to-file command...but after that should i directly insert file...or i should use list from file...one by one in a loop...?

I understand the logic, but start the pointer at end of file, and then at the end of each loop add the new batch to the same file would be a great option. This way if a very large job is running, and something happens, all work isn't lost.

I understand the logic, but start the pointer at end of file, and then at the end of each loop add the new batch to the same file would be a great option. This way if a very large job is running, and something happens, all work isn't lost.

you are absolutely right adbox...i know the same thing i am trying to do...but i dont know how to get the pointer in end of the file there i s no separate command or any thing like that...every time it over writes the data in the loop...:(

oh!!! thanks a lot...you are such a help...finally i have appended a string in a fie without over writing...

but one thing i want to mention here that when i am trying to append a list or a file as a whole its not doing it.....

please could you help me in this regard...?

oh!!! thanks a lot...you are such a help...finally i have appended a string in a fie without over writing...

but one thing i want to mention here that when i am trying to append a list or a file as a whole its not doing it.....

please could you help me in this regard...?

Hey i have done list also :D ...now only problem is appending a FILE....

Hey i have done list also :D ...now only problem is appending a FILE....

Take a look at the bot I posted here: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2966-how-to-load-the-whole-content-in-a-file/page__view__findpost__p__9376

It has 3 scripts in it, the last two "read file" and "loop list" are 2 different examples of how to insert the full value of a list into a variable.