UBot Underground

Heres My Problem - Beginner

heres my problem with UBOT

I watch all the videos build a very simple bot to create gmails

but it won't work due to the way gmail operates

so gogetta kindly donates some time for me to show me some things

basically I had to throw everything out from the videos because those are very basic

commands that dont work for real bots - they are just simple illustrations.

There needs to be videos for specific tasks.

Especially the Captcha example - thats the easiest example ever how about

Google lol - how about something setting up decaptcha and solving a gmail example.

There could be so many more helpful videos than those provided - would really appreciate

some better instruction for someone learning but needs real life examples

of situations to solve.

thanks

I started by watching those videos, what i do is follow each step then pause, in that way i will be familiarized on the commands of ubots, try to download the video then try to follow it while watching, try to do the keyword list tutorials you will learn a lot of basic commands in that video. Hope it helps.

thats my point though

those commands are so basic they don't work when your trying to solve real problems

so I'd prefer to see real world examples so I can learn something that I can use

Though, trying to write a bot to gmail isn't really the first thing I would advice. It is really hard, they improve their code every now and then. That means that you as a botter also need to learn harder and other types of approaches.

But yes, I do agree that some of the tutorials is a little un-updated. I'm probably gonna release a new type of tutorial in 10(?) days so that it is easier to learn the basics.

I didnt think gmail was hard its only fields

and my thing is this - if I just type the fields I get no sms

where if I run Ubot I get SMS

so there has to be a way to make this thing compatable

gogetta pointed me to send keys field chosen - which I never would have found on my own

not to mention captchas and saving lists - all things impossible to glean from the videos

anyway I do appreciate your attention to this matter - because I'm wanting to solve real

problems - not just create small pieces of software that don't achieve the goal of an IM.

Though, trying to write a bot to gmail isn't really the first thing I would advice. It is really hard, they improve their code every now and then. That means that you as a botter also need to learn harder and other types of approaches.

But yes, I do agree that some of the tutorials is a little un-updated. I'm probably gonna release a new type of tutorial in 10(?) days so that it is easier to learn the basics.