UBot Underground

Help with my Imageuploader bot

I've been trying to figure this freaking thing out for days now. Basically when i try to upload a url it's not recognizing it as an entry in the field. I've tried send keys chosen, send field keys chosen, I've tried all the javascript on that page that I could find and nothing is working. So I'm bring it to you brainiacs, have at it.

(I've simplified that last part to the "change chosen attributes" just for a basic starting off point for you guys)

PBhelp.ubot

I've been trying to figure this freaking thing out for days now. Basically when i try to upload a url it's not recognizing it as an entry in the field. I've tried send keys chosen, send field keys chosen, I've tried all the javascript on that page that I could find and nothing is working. So I'm bring it to you brainiacs, have at it.

(I've simplified that last part to the "change chosen attributes" just for a basic starting off point for you guys)

I didn't have any luck myself but perhaps uploading via this url might be easier:

http://s885.photobucket.com/home/wantingpredesti?uploadtab=web&noscript=true

Turning Javascript off in your browser sometimes reveals alternative ways of getting what you need to do done.

• Like 1

I didn't have any luck myself but perhaps uploading via this url might be easier:

http://s885.photobucket.com/home/wantingpredesti?uploadtab=web&noscript=true

Turning Javascript off in your browser sometimes reveals alternative ways of getting what you need to do done.

This did it. I had no idea you could do this with javascript. I was finally able to put this bot to rest, thanks to you.

This did it. I had no idea you could do this with javascript. I was finally able to put this bot to rest, thanks to you.

Excellent news. Basically my approach to any site that has lots of javascript is too look for a lite/standard/mobile version of the site as they are generally easier to manipulate using Ubot. If I can't find that - then I'll turn off JavaScript in Firefox and mosey on over to the site to see if that reveals any alternative non-javascript options for doing things.

- then I'll turn off JavaScript in Firefox and mosey on over to the site to see if that reveals any alternative non-javascript options for doing things.

That's a neat little trick. Is that a FF option or plugin?