UBot Underground

Clicking Upload Button On Youtube

Is there any way to click the upload button on youtube...not the gold one...the actual button that takes u to ur upload files...when i right click on it...it says about "adobe flash player 10"...and before i go any further...let me just ask "is it possible to create a video uploader bot in ubot?"...i remember some guy saying he wanted to create something like senuke and the response was that it was possible with ubot...since senuke includes a video upload module im guessing the capabilities are there but i just dont know how to finese it as of yet.

Is there any way to click the upload button on youtube...not the gold one...the actual button that takes u to ur upload files...when i right click on it...it says about "adobe flash player 10"...and before i go any further...let me just ask "is it possible to create a video uploader bot in ubot?"...i remember some guy saying he wanted to create something like senuke and the response was that it was possible with ubot...since senuke includes a video upload module im guessing the capabilities are there but i just dont know how to finese it as of yet.

Yes it's possible to make a video uploader bot. Just always try to find the basic html page and upload through that. Ubot can't handle flash yet.

Here is the link to Youtube html uploader, you shouldn't have a problem with this one. Use send keys to input the file name, thats how i did it. http://upload.youtube.com/my_videos_upload?restrict=html_form

Yes it's possible to make a video uploader bot. Just always try to find the basic html page and upload through that. Ubot can't handle flash yet.

Here is the link to Youtube html uploader, you shouldn't have a problem with this one. Use send keys to input the file name, thats how i did it. http://upload.youtube.com/my_videos_upload?restrict=html_form

actually i tried to do it on the mobile youtube page...thats where i got stuck...i did send keys but it didnt work...so like everything else with this program...more experimenting...btw...is ur bot fully automated...from creating acct to uploading vids from a list?...cuz that is ultimately what im trying to do