UBot Underground

"Auto-retrying" With Loops

Hey guys. I'm working on an account creation bot. As of right now I have about 10 sites set up. Each site is set up in its own sub. So as of right now I have something like:

run sub 1 --> set #loop = 0 --> run sub 2 --> set #loop = 0 --> run sub 3

I'm trying to get it to work so that it will retry creating the accounts 5 times if the username already exists, captcha is wrong, website is down, etc.

So in each sub I have if statements set up..something along the lines of:

sub 1

if, #loop = 5, set #loop = 0, run sub 2 --> (create account) --> if, not, search page "sent an email to", inc #loop, run sub 1 --> (then it continues to run sub 2)

However, this logic doesn't end up working out because once loop = 5..it is still inside the sub 1.. so once it runs sub 2, it will go back and continue sub 1...and then of course run sub 2 again. :-\

Hope that's not confusing..haha.. but does anyone know a way to accomplish this? A Go-to or an On-error would be helpful. :(

Hey guys. I'm working on an account creation bot. As of right now I have about 10 sites set up. Each site is set up in its own sub. So as of right now I have something like:

run sub 1 --> set #loop = 0 --> run sub 2 --> set #loop = 0 --> run sub 3

I'm trying to get it to work so that it will retry creating the accounts 5 times if the username already exists, captcha is wrong, website is down, etc.

So in each sub I have if statements set up..something along the lines of:

sub 1

if, #loop = 5, set #loop = 0, run sub 2 --> (create account) --> if, not, search page "sent an email to", inc #loop, run sub 1 --> (then it continues to run sub 2)

However, this logic doesn't end up working out because once loop = 5..it is still inside the sub 1.. so once it runs sub 2, it will go back and continue sub 1...and then of course run sub 2 again. :-\

Hope that's not confusing..haha.. but does anyone know a way to accomplish this? A Go-to or an On-error would be helpful. :(

Here is one way to do it: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2605-example-5-attempts-to-enter-captchas-move-on/

OMG thats confusing. :)

If I understood it correctly cant you just set another variable when thats done then when it goes to sub1 and then to sub2 it will see that variable is set and do something else?

This is the pain of putting subs inside of subs.

OMG thats confusing. :)

If I understood it correctly cant you just set another variable when thats done then when it goes to sub1 and then to sub2 it will see that variable is set and do something else?

This is the pain of putting subs inside of subs.

Thanks Aaron.. didn't even think of that.. seems like that should definitely work. Will give it a shot.