UBot Underground

Article Submitters Bots

Hello Tony Falasca here and I just joined going through everything but was very interested in just the article submitters bots if anyone can help I would be very grateful!

How to set up or what ever you can do?

I would like to set one up myself to submit to 500 article directories.

:)

Setting these up is really pretty easy. I was just playing around with one and made it in a few minutes.

The key is just to get your list of directories and seperate them depending on what software they use to run the site. For instance I think the most popular one is article dashboard. So if you have 200 article dashboard sites then they all use the same code for submitting an article. Really easy.

The only tricky part is when you will have to choose categories. Do you want to do it automatically or manually?>

Aaron is right, the selection of the categories might be the biggest hurdle in an otherwise easy coding bot application. Just think of work flow when you start your bot design and go from there..are you going to have a drop down box to select which categorie you want to submit to, or something else?

Hi Aaron and Cervant41 Please forgive me but I am such a newbie it stinks! :)

First of all thank you for quick the reply.

I am trying to figure where to start and how to get to this article dash board and any other directories.

I want to do it automatic and you stated software???

I would go to the Ubot and enter a directory then from there I am so lost start a bar on the left.

I have listen to some of the videos still lost.

Any help I would be grateful!

Thank you

Aaron what part of Virginia Beach you from My whole family is out there by the Pembroke Mall. Robert Hechinger is a Captain at the Fire station airbase.

My son is on the USS Carl Vinson down at Haiti helping everyone.

Small World!

I would just find 1 article directory for now that you want to submit to.

Start with http://www.articledashboard.com/

Now what you want to do is make the bot go to each process of logging in and then posting the article.

Here is the process

Navigate (http://www.articledashboard.com/)

Click Member Login

Change attributes for login details

Click Submit

Add New Article

Change attributes for article details

Submit

http://www.ubotstudio.com/tutorials.aspx (Tutorial 1 and 2 should get you enough info on how to get 1 done)

Then when you perfect on how doing just 1 of them you can start looking into how to do multiple ones.

I may make this one my next project that I code and give away on my site. Seems people love article directories. :)

To find more sites that use the exact same script you can google

"powered by Article Dashboard"

and that will give you a ton to find.